Adventure games

[Post New]by bb9162 on Feb 17, 15 7:29 PM
Hi, I am new at this so I hope I do it correctly. I have been racking my brain trying to find adventure games straight up. No hogs unless used to solve or proceed. I hate to say I just found how and where to post. There is no general forum so here goes, I just downloaded a few game trials, I got them from reading msgs that listed adventure in them,lol. Well I got a few. Art of murder, Casebook, Deleware St. John and this one. Haven't played them yet though. Does anyone have any suggestions of titles or how to search? When I pick on adventure games 99%.8 are hogs. Not bad but I am an avid adventure game lover. Would GREATLY appreciate any help. Thank you bb

Re:Adventure games

[Post New]by peppazig on Apr 15, 15 4:59 PM
Hi, saw your post while searching for adventure games and sympathised with you - not enough here! Am totally over ho's - soon as I see the dreaded sparkles I feel like ending game there and then. Have moved onto different sites but have credits left on bfg that I don't like to waste. Also have appreciated excellent customer service with these guys and am always hoping they'll hear us adventure gamers asking for more! So a few suggestions, which you have probably found by now!

The Azada series , only one has a few ho's
Dark Alleys - Penumbra Motel
Drawn series
Echo
Hotel
Nightmare Adventures - The Witch's Prison and The Turning Thorn
Rhiannon - Curse of the Four Branches
The Tiny Bang Story - not really adventure, just a cute little puzzler
Black Rainbow
Chronicles of Mystery - Tree of Life
Journey - Heart of Gaia
Nostradamus - The Last Prophecy
Other World series
Reality Show - Fatal Shot
Phantasmat

Pretty sure these are all good, been a while since playing some of them. Especially liked Penumbra Motel, the Nightmare adventures and Rhiannon.

Good luck

Go to: