Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Level 49

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 17, 15 10:00 PM
I am baffled cause nobody complained about this level. Thing is, the panel with the bonuses simply closes when the game starts, so I cannot use anything to help me out of the level. I tried to win without the bonuses, but I am not that fast. Any clue?
Thank you!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 49

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 19, 15 10:09 PM
In the ultra fast timed mode challenge levels such as this one I study the board without clicking anywhere, as the timer doesn't start until you click somewhere. The pieces are stacked on top of each other, so try not to change the alignment of them while breaking the chains in the middle. I think it's just a matter of getting a bit of luck with the cascades otherwise.

I've never been able to complete challenge mode linearly, and there's always a few boards in every section that are really problematic, so if you're stuck, move on to some other boards and come back to it later. Good luck!

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 20, 15 9:53 PM
Ok, but you didnt explain to me why the panel (with bonuses) closes. I mean, it didn't close up to now, and I am afraid it is a bug of my own computer. Can you help?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 21, 15 10:15 AM
When you are in challenge mode, the "challenge" for level 49 is to win the board before the timer expires AND not use any powerups, which is why the powerup window closes so you can't cheat your way out of it. There are a few other challenge mode levels like this. You can always replay the level with powerups by clicking on "replay level in common mode" instead.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 22, 15 9:17 AM
Thank you, Synth. I believe so many ppl left this game because of its difficulty. The issue here is to have fun, not to become stressed. Anyhow, your explanation helped me to decide to leave this game.
Thank you again.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 22, 15 6:16 PM
You're most welcome Floraws, sorry that you've decided to leave the game but never say never. Yes, challenge mode is pretty demanding, but it is doable. Happy gaming elsewhere for now!

Go to: