bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Frozen Patchworks

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 15 12:29 AM
The most magical night of the year is coming... today! Feel the atmosphere of an unforgettable Christmas night and start your exciting adventure with Frozen Patchwork!

Journey through a Frozen Christmas world and complete all the puzzles. Earn as many keys as you can and unlock new worlds! Can the great Queen of the Frozen Kingdom restore the magical amulet? Will the magic have time to work before Christmas arrives or will the cold heart remain forever frozen?

mai66
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Frozen Patchworks

[Post New]by mai66 on Feb 18, 15 2:52 AM
This must be a joke! Christmas theme in the middle of February.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Feb 18, 15 3:57 AM
I feel bad for the developer, this looks like a nice, seasonal game to play with the family. Too bad it was released two months too late.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Feb 18, 15 4:37 AM
Seriously?

Have you READ the game description???? It's F-E-B-R-U-A-R-Y~ And the END of February, at that! Isn't it a little "late in the game" for this game? Seriously!

Most" of the game description .... from the game page:

"The most magical night of the year is coming... today! Feel the atmosphere of an unforgettable Christmas night and start your exciting adventure with Frozen Patchwork!

Journey through a Frozen Christmas world and complete all the puzzles."

Where was this game in, say, December???? Christmas at the end of the February? Oh well, I guess if you can have Christmas in July we may as well have it in February, too. ..... and March ..... and April ...... and ...................................

Bye Friends ..... you know where I'M going! FINALLY!

Oh, yes, this IS a review. My thoughts and opinions and ..... opinions and thoughts .... about this game.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 18, 15 5:00 AM
Really BF ,are you kidding.I wouldn't even attempt to download this game.Almost 2 months after the season.I to feel sorry for developers,for such great timing.And from the video it looks alittle easy.This makes 3 in a row that hasn't faired well with fishies.

[Post New]by tttppphhhtt on Feb 18, 15 6:10 AM
this dev needs to make more nanograms

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Feb 18, 15 10:09 AM
At first this release made me laugh & then it just made me sad...

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 18, 15 11:31 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:Hmmm... I can just hear the discussion late last night at BFG.

"OH NO! We were so busy with the restructuring since the sale we completely forgot to schedule a release for tomorrow!"

"Well, get on it! Just find some game we haven't released yet. What kind of game doesn't matter, just so it's "new" like we promise."

I feel like BFG owes it's customers an apology for this TGT. And one to the developers who won't get the sales they would have in Nov. or Dec.
This was a good one I laughed out loud while reading it.I also agree about the apologies for sure.We should have 2 choices Thurs to make up for today

[Post New]by shelterhill on Feb 18, 15 2:52 PM
It made me laugh too, but it is a bit sad, think of it. This shows how much thought they put into it

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Feb 18, 15 3:18 PM
Headlines all around the U.S. today talk about 200 million Americans facing a record cold night with temperatures in the north as low as -22F ( -33C), wind chills of -50F, and hard freeze warnings into mid-Florida... so, yes, today's TGT is a sick joke.

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on Feb 18, 15 7:25 PM
mai66 wrote:This must be a joke! Christmas theme in the middle of February.

Exactly my thoughts. It's pretty late (or extremely early, depending on how you view it) for a christmas game.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 22, 15 2:43 PM
I think I'll just buy it and save it for next Christmas. No brainer!

Go to: