zigzag56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by zigzag56 on Aug 7, 08 8:10 PM
As anyone tried this game yet? If so, did anyone have any problems with it when you click on it to play? My game is all broken into pieces,you can't make anything out. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling 4 times and it still does the same thing.

MadPoet
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Re:Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by MadPoet on Aug 7, 08 8:15 PM
i haven't tried it yet but it might be worth sending an email in to tech support.
I'm sure they'd be happy to help

[Post New]by wrydiane on Aug 8, 08 2:07 PM
Fairy Jewels 2
by zigzag56 on August 7, 8:10 PM
As anyone tried this game yet? If so, did anyone have any problems with it when you click on it to play? My game is all broken into pieces,you can't make anything out. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling 4 times and it still does the same thing.
yes i just tried to play and my screen was nothing but a mess

Edited on 08/08/2008 at 2:08:38 PM PST

1_odd_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
862 Posts

[Post New]by 1_odd_1 on Aug 9, 08 3:24 AM
deleted

Edited on 10/31/2008 at 1:09:49 AM PST

solara
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by solara on Aug 11, 08 4:06 PM
zigzag56 wrote:As anyone tried this game yet? If so, did anyone have any problems with it when you click on it to play? My game is all broken into pieces,you can't make anything out. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling 4 times and it still does the same thing.

solara
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by solara on Aug 11, 08 4:11 PM
Hi folks,I had the problem of picture broken up and the support group instructed me to update DirectX and Video card. go to help and search for Updating my PC. I followed this and voila. The game is not my cup of tea. Good luck

Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shamrog on Jan 5, 11 3:29 PM
I haven't had too many problems, certainly not how you have described. However, in later stages of the game it will suddenly crash for no reason.

For those wondering what the game is like I'm on stage 112 and stuck! I've found it fun and quite challenging. I have to wonder about some of the bonuses such as "colour bomb" which are of no use to me at all at this level, or I'm totally missing its use.

I've just looked at the dates of the previous messages, I reckon you all know how the game is by now. LOL

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 3:30:50 PM PST

Go to: