bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fairy Jewels 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 7, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Fairy Jewels 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairy Jewels 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fairy Jewels 2 forum

[Post New]by beejaybox on Feb 22, 10 2:32 PM
Am I missing something crucial? I have fumbled my way through this game but am unable to find any real instructions on how to play. Does everyone just have to play by "trial and error"?
The story tells you bits but does not give you any "how to" help.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Nov 27, 10 8:55 PM
There is a set of very minimal instructions at the beginning of the game. Basically, clear your way to all of the fairies and get as many gold coins as possible. There are shooting levels in between that have you shooting at moving lights. This can rack up the gold coins in a hurry.

[Post New]by ladytea68 on Dec 10, 11 3:08 AM
]After a few hours of searching for a compatiable game for me and my grandaughter to play I located Fairy Jewels 2....When prompted to "Buy" or "Try" I decided I would "Try" (Trial Version-60 min.) When clicking to Download and Run File. It showed my "60 min. were up "and that I would have to purchase to play full version.. What?.. I attrmpted to start over and "Download again. Same message came up. I never played the Trial Version for this game.How can I do that when I just located the game for the first time. Now when I go to my desktop .thr Fairy Jewels 2 Icon is there But states I have to purchase again. There is no game anywhere. Please Explain?

Go to: