keysjules
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Keep loosing Hats in Paris!!!

[Post New]by keysjules on Feb 18, 15 6:28 AM
I am at level 20 in Paris and trying to build the next Level. I can not accumulate 1,050,000 required. I have tripped hats from other countries on numerious time and every time I get over 1,250,00 or so I loose them and it drops me back to 980,000. Getting really frustrated!!! Anyone else having this problem??

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Keep loosing Hats in Paris!!!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 19, 15 12:08 PM
G'day keysjules,

That does sound frustrating for sure. There are a few ways that resources can get used within the game

Occasionally when spinning the wheel extra turns can cost a portion of the available resources

Using the Trade center

Some Helping Hands cards.

If you're not using any of these things while playing and still are seeing your totals decrease, please reach out to Customer Support and let them know the email address used to link your game to Facebook, a Big Fish Games account or Google + and we will definitely look into this further for you.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by rafflejoe on Feb 24, 15 1:55 AM
Yes really frustrating......

This continent is getting a lot of money for the developers for sure

keysjules
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by keysjules on Feb 24, 15 5:26 AM
Thanks for your reply bfgMurrumbidgee! I discovered it was the Spinning Wheel! Felt really stupid after that and now I am more careful. Thanks again!

[Post New]by Townley2 on Mar 9, 15 9:00 AM
I can't get beyond 20 in Paris. There is no way to earn blue hats and I was down to 750000 before I figured out the problem. The game stops being fun when there are no work or, in d sped atom, buy arounds - particularly in hen I have blue hats in Sydney, Tokyo, San Francisco, and n'y

Go to: