mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Boosters dont work

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 18, 15 8:22 AM
I must me dense but the only booster that works for me is the necklace. I have put the bag in her hand and the gloves in her hand and I don't see extra resources at all when I collect stuff. It's always 1 wood or 1 stone. I never see +1.

How are you obviously smarter than me people getting the extra resources??

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Boosters dont work

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 18, 15 9:01 AM
mkastor wrote: I must me dense but the only booster that works for me is the necklace. I have put the bag in her hand and the gloves in her hand and I don't see extra resources at all when I collect stuff. It's always 1 wood or 1 stone. I never see +1.

How are you obviously smarter than me people getting the extra resources??

The gloves and bag booster don't show up on the screen anywhere. You only know they're working if you hover your mouse over a tree stump/log or rock pile and see the "+1" listed there.

Also, the bag and gloves only work on obstacles you have to work to clear - the ones that require resources like food to get rid of. They don't work on piles of wood or stone that are just sitting there for your character to pick up and they don't work on the sawmill or quarry.

I answered your other post in the "Bag Booster" thread with tips on how to get past Level 17 and how to use the bag and gloves.

Go to: