[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Feb 18, 15 9:30 AM
How do you open the safe in the safe to get the papers for the sherriff

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Safe in the safe

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 18, 15 1:36 PM
I'm stuck trying to open the basement door - acts like I should know the code but I have no idea?

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 18, 15 1:45 PM
Found the keyhole in the desk so now I'm stuck in the same spot. Have nothing to open the safe with and hint tells me to go back to the antique store but I'm not allowed to get there.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Feb 19, 15 9:50 PM
Same here, sigh. I even closed down the game for a while, to see if something new happened when I went back into it. It didn't.

Jen.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 20, 15 3:31 PM
GOT IT!!! There's a water glass on the kitchen table to pick up. Why the hint has us running in circles I don't know, but that's what we need to crack the safe.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Feb 21, 15 3:22 AM
@ kgustavson - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!

Without your invaluable information, I am not sure I would have been able to finish this game any time soon, lol.

I guess it is a bit on the short side, but boy, is it ever a brain teaser! Well, for my brain, anyway, lol.

I hope there will be more games for us to play from this Developer. Maybe even a sequel

Jen

[Post New]by hiddenhallow on Feb 21, 15 7:19 AM
We'll try our best to make the sequel longer and more interesting if it ever gets to that

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 21, 15 11:41 AM
You are so welcome Mamajay!! Glad I could help

I was rather startled as well with the sudden ending. (Just when I was really getting into game too!) Here's hoping for a longer next time!

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

sequel (reply to hidden hallow)

[Post New]by kandinsky on Apr 28, 15 7:26 PM
just finished the game. it is not long but it is ...human. and good. the ending more satisfying and human and good maybe than those of the better known developers.
I hope there will be a sequel!
one thought maybe next time Olivia doesnt need to cover her mouth every time something odd happens...this is more a Japanese woman's gesture isn't it?

Go to: