bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 19, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition f

[Post New]by lovely62 on Feb 19, 15 1:37 AM
This game is beautify done, the Graphics are beautiful sounds are awesome
Kuddos to the DEV's you all have out done yourselves on this game,,the story was neat,,Thx BF your the best you know how to keep your fishes in the pond happy.. 5 stars..

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition f

[Post New]by shelterhill on Feb 19, 15 1:41 AM
Looking forward to this one, can't wait to see and play of course

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Feb 19, 15 2:23 AM
lovely62 wrote:This game is beautify done, the Graphics are beautiful sounds are awesome
Kuddos to the DEV's you all have out done yourselves on this game,,the story was neat,,Thx BF your the best you know how to keep your fishes in the pond happy.. 5 stars..

Kuddos? what does that mean? and fishies in the pond??

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Feb 19, 15 2:42 AM
Kudos is a word for praise.
"The Pond" refers to members of BFG.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Feb 19, 15 3:41 AM
And we all have fish themed avatars.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Feb 19, 15 6:20 AM
Again, developers have picked up an interesting story and turned it into....I really don't know what to call it. Have they even read The Murder of Marie Roget by Edgar Allan Poe? I do not think so.

Newlyweds solving a crime from the beyond? Where in heavens are newlyweds solving anything in the story of Marie Roget? Please, do not offend Mr. Poe's memory with such a silliness, to call it something. Poe must be turning around in his tomb.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Feb 19, 15 1:14 PM
LOVE I have all the Edgar Allan Poe Mystery's and this one does not disappoint. Has my favorite Detective and the graphics are great. Glad ERS came back with such a fun game. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales™: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition

[Post New]by seaside2 on Feb 19, 15 1:33 PM
Raven in the closet HOS:

CANNOT FIND raven to place in the closet. I selected raven in the right side of the closet. It promptly dis appeared as all HOS items do. So am I having an elder moment or has anyone else found the problem right off the bat (raven). Thanks for any time!

OOOps. It was an elder moment and I finished the HOS.

Edited on 02/19/2015 at 2:06:48 PM PST

[Post New]by horm2910 on Feb 26, 15 11:26 AM

I too am having an "elder moment" with finding the raven in the HOS. Any advice would be appreciated.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 27, 15 1:41 AM
horm2910 wrote:

I too am having an "elder moment" with finding the raven in the HOS. Any advice would be appreciated.
You need to complete the HOP first, and you'll receive the raven. Then you can go back into the wardrobe and place the raven in the slot.

Go to: