Here's something weird.

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Here's something weird.

[Post New]by Blue_River on May 31, 09 1:02 PM
My peep's wife has just died, and he is 68. There is an adoptee running around the house; she's 11 and in the action note it said she was excited about new baby, then little later it said jealous of new baby.
What new baby? I did not start a new generation after Penny died cause I want to let Bradley finish out his life before doing so.
Anyone ever seen this? What is it?

TWNADINE
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Here's something weird.

[Post New]by TWNADINE on May 31, 09 1:35 PM
Jealously Nope!! Never seen that before. I have had one to be happy about the new imaginary baby.

jan34
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jan34 on May 31, 09 1:49 PM
hi ive got a weird one for you my couple was making a baby and she got starrted b4 the man even got on the bed and there was a baby i was shocked then i saw the cat up there and that was even more strange

jan34
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jan34 on May 31, 09 1:55 PM
hi ive got a weird one for you my couple was making a baby and she got starrted b4 the man even got on the bed and there was a baby i was shocked then i saw the cat up there and that was even more strange

[Post New]by sumpthinspec02 on May 31, 09 2:41 PM
I have seen that before. I just move the kid around until it gives me something different in the action bar.

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on May 31, 09 9:25 PM
LoL.. my man always starts the baby making process before the woman. Always about them huh. He gets his and is out the door while shes just getting to the bed. Then poof shes toting around a little one wondering how she got it.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 31, 09 9:46 PM
momof2wldboyz83 wrote:LoL.. my man always starts the baby making process before the woman. Always about them huh. He gets his and is out the door while shes just getting to the bed. Then poof shes toting around a little one wondering how she got it.

that is too funny.

[Post New]by rufrogi on Jun 3, 09 12:44 AM
my dog was in bed with one of my couples! UGHH!! lol

[Post New]by phred24 on Jun 3, 09 2:03 PM
momof2wldboyz83 wrote:LoL.. my man always starts the baby making process before the woman. Always about them huh. He gets his and is out the door while shes just getting to the bed. Then poof shes toting around a little one wondering how she got it.

He put his stuff in a cup and she used a syringe maybe?

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Jun 3, 09 2:11 PM
It's a game glitch that happens quite often when a parent dies and there's a child under 14 in the household. I actually go to Last Day of Work's forums (they made the game) and it's been talked about on that site. Apparently, it was something that was only supposed to happen after a new baby was born, but the game developers messed up on that and it only happens after a parent dies. And then only sometimes, of course.

Oh, and the "baby" making where one parent is either off the bed before the other parent even gets on to it, or where the baby comes when only one parent is on the bed is also very common. I have only had a few couples truly be "in sync" with each other and I am on my 4th & 5th generations and have 10 families running on my computer right now, so it's actually very rare for them to be on the bed together.

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 3, 09 8:00 PM
I am going to tell you something that a little girl did in this game. Her name is Icona. Icona is seven years old. Icona went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. That is not the weird part. This is the weird part; Right after Icona went into the bathroom, she exited the bathroom! Sure enough, Icona did not brush her teeth!

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 3:36:49 PM PST

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on Jun 4, 09 7:46 AM
I had the man finish long before the mom when he was hyper from an energy drink.

I have had a couple of kids say they are jealous of the new baby - and there really was a new baby.

I have had my cat in bed during the kissing, and the cat has also been sitting on the same stool with a person who was eating.

[Post New]by pup212 on Jun 4, 09 10:40 AM
I also had an adopted kid who kept running outside the house saying she was jealous of the new baby - when she was the new kid and there was no baby.

also funny - I had a woman adopt a girl before getting married, and then when she got married the little girl acted just like the women - jumping up and down and kissing by the entrance and making that cake (which I saw on other games can also be pizza - weird). even more funny - the wife did not make anything and went off to do something else....

Here's something weird.

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 5, 09 6:53 AM
Blue_River wrote: My peep's wife has just died, and he is 68. There is an adoptee running around the house; she's 11 and in the action note it said she was excited about new baby, then little later it said jealous of new baby.
What new baby? I did not start a new generation after Penny died cause I want to let Bradley finish out his life before doing so.
Anyone ever seen this? What is it?

LoL... my hubby dies yesterday and the wife died today and they had a 10 yr old and 5 yr old adoptee and the 5 yr olds bar said the same thing! She was depressed yet excited about a new baby!

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Jun 5, 09 3:51 PM
Now this is strange. Both of my peeps definately want children but yet everytime I try to get them to have a baby they argue and argue and so on etc etc. Kinda doesn't make sense. They both had showers and everything else to be done to encourage has been done. But.. Alas the same result.

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 3:52:34 PM PST

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 6, 09 9:03 AM
Mine do that all the time. I always choose couple with definately. They always argue. Im like NO... I make the rules and just drop them on each other over and over. Eventually I get what I want... a loud crowded house full of kids!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 6, 09 9:29 AM
I had a couple tell me yesterday that it was too soon to have another baby - and their youngest was 4! I don't know what is up with this couple. They are the laziest ones of all my peeps. They don't want to work, don't want to make babies. I even put her to prepare a meal and she stopped in the middle to dance! if it wasn't a 2nd generation and they didn't have as much as they do (because of her parents) I would delete them and start over!

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 6, 09 10:26 AM
This game is funny sometimes... yes mine argue, and make a baby on their own ... lol ! There seem to be alot of gliches in this game, but make me laugh. I guess it is like life, ya never know !

I have not had one die yet, they seem to always be wanting to run away. The "HUH" noise that they make when ya grab them and send them another way is kinda weird. Not sure how the program is running with this - I wish there was hyper drive mode. It take soo long to do anything.

Maybe they will come out with a fix for all the issues

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jun 6, 09 1:25 PM
lorie56 wrote:I had a couple tell me yesterday that it was too soon to have another baby - and their youngest was 4! I don't know what is up with this couple. They are the laziest ones of all my peeps. They don't want to work, don't want to make babies. I even put her to prepare a meal and she stopped in the middle to dance! if it wasn't a 2nd generation and they didn't have as much as they do (because of her parents) I would delete them and start over!

if they tell you it's "too soon," i've had best luck switching to a new family for a few minutes, then coming back. i DID manage to get kids 2 years apart this way -- finally!

[Post New]by april1552 on Jun 10, 09 9:31 PM
my couple went in the bathroom and washed there feet!

Go to: