eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

missing objects

[Post New]by eirini51 on May 31, 09 2:25 PM
On reading some of the questions I find that I have the same difficulty as some of those posted. I have played the game on numerous ocassions and have now come to a standstill. I have used several names to play the game and one one I cannot find the last plate my candles have melted and no plate, there is not one in the music room and I am angry. And on two one blade the windmill is missing. Are the games dud. I have all three dream chronicles and this is by far the most frustrating.

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:missing objects

[Post New]by irishgreen on May 31, 09 2:27 PM
I only played the game once and had no problems.
reading the posts I see others had problems at certain parts of the game.
Contact CS if you can't get past it.

[Post New]by toobee on May 31, 09 2:29 PM
I'm feeling you I have spent 20 min looking for a stick at the tree house , I just bought it today and it's completely stuck I have found 10 of the sticks to the ladder but the 11th is not there I've checked the walk through and it's just not there , do I start over ? will I find more gliches like this?

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 31, 09 3:10 PM
toobee,
I have had no glitches or problems with the game. I'm sorry you are having problems. Some items can be very hard to see, but if you think you have a glitch, I agree, contact CS or try restarting/downloading the game.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 31, 09 3:15 PM
erini51,
I'm sorry you're having problems with the game. There should be 2 plates in the music room, one is the ground in front of the musical instrument, and the other plate should be on the couch closest to the door.

Have you trired the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough

Go to: