level 8

[Post New]by chardisty on Feb 19, 15 12:16 PM

I am stuck on level 8 getting to the end of the game but still need stones when I pick them up only registering one unit instead of two which I need to complete this level ?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

level 8

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 20, 15 4:45 PM
Did you get the shoulder bag? Did you equip it? The shoulder bag gives you one extra stone every time you have to clear stone piles. It doesn't give you extra stone for the piles of stone you just pick up. It only works on the stone piles that you have to use food resources to break up. When the bag is equipped, you'll see "+1 stone" when you hover the mouse over any rock pile. The bag has to be equipped before you break up the rock pile and you have to keep it equipped until your character runs back into the tent to drop off the rock.

The shoulder bag is located on a little piece of road to the left of and not far from the tent. You have to get rid of a guard to get it.

Edited on 02/20/2015 at 4:46:16 PM PST

Re:level 8

[Post New]by sweet_pea_2 on Feb 21, 15 9:03 AM
I have the bag, but I still don't have enough stone once I get to all the gold I need to build the market....still 3 short. Any suggestions?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:level 8

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 21, 15 7:59 PM
You have the bag, but did you equip it? You need to collect it very early in the level, equip it immediately, and leave it equipped. Don't clear anything past the first sign post until you have the bag and equip it.

BTW, there is an updated version of the game. Did you update? I don't recall any problems with level 8, but if you didn't update, it's possible that you've hit a glitch.

Edited on 02/21/2015 at 8:05:00 PM PST

Go to: