BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Paris 12-2 blue gems??

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Feb 19, 15 1:00 PM
I have so much fun playing Gummy drop, but Paris 12-2 is another level that annoys me! Gathering blue gems is essential since you need the blue container to explode and demolish the bombs. The problem is, there's simply not enough blue gems! And this early in a new place, I havn't gathered enough coins to bye more moves :-(

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Paris 12-2 blue gems??

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 19, 15 4:10 PM
Hi BoVaNOR,

Thank you for the feedback, this has been shared with the team for their consideration when making adjustments in future.

While the coins should be one of the items that transfers from place to place, I do know it can be disappointing to be stuck on a level.

If you find that you are having more trouble with the level, please feel free to reach out to Customer Support with the details of how you link the game to the server (Google +, FB, or a Big Fish Games account) so that we can find your game in the system and we will be happy to help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

*edited to clarify why we request account information

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 10:22:44 AM PST

[Post New]by rafflejoe on Feb 20, 15 1:56 AM
In this case the answer is not helping..... Dont think this is a issue of how we logged in.
, with server etc.
Or is it?

Is this just a way to collect money....because we need to buy all kinds of gems, boost, coins?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 20, 15 7:18 AM
Hi BoVaNOR and rafflejoe,

I'm sorry about the confusion and frustration that Paris is causing you when trying to get all of the blue hats needed for the next location.

Like both of you, I looked at the total of blue hat gummies needed and was stunned but, the good news is that you can get most of those gummies right there in Paris. To find them, you'll want to complete the helping hand level at the end of 16 - 2. When you beat it, you'll get 1,000,000 blue hats that you can put towards completing the Luxembourg Gardens.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

[Post New]by rafflejoe on Feb 20, 15 10:43 AM
Yes that is true, but if you play in a level and you need extra moves and use the spin.....when you win extra moves, it takes bleu gems from your total....I did so in 2 levels and no I only have about 850.000 left, for just 2 winnings on the spinning weel ??
( i needed a green diamant so that is why i had to play for more money )

Edited on 02/20/2015 at 10:45:47 AM PST

[Post New]by rafflejoe on Feb 24, 15 9:30 AM
A found a solution !!!
Use a shovel to clear the middle lightblue thing...... Then can you finnish the level as any other.

But still it is very hard to keep /get the blue hats.

And then we get problem nr 2 ......grrrrrrr.....to build the"" Ile de la cite "" ....where can you get the pink gems ???

[Post New]by igomovies on Apr 9, 15 5:17 PM
I think moderators have misinterpreted the problem. it's not the blue hats. it's those light blue thing in center of game. there are very few blue things that drop down. it's. impossible. so if the shovel is the only way to get rid of it. miss another way for them to get money. or how else can we get a shovel?

tonc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tonc on Apr 13, 15 6:09 AM
as rafflejoe mentioned, use the shovel to clear the centre thing
thanks guys, I was stuck on this one for weeks
still a frustration that you need a booster to even go further...

cheers from Amsterdam
(maybe a next destination in the game :-) )

[Post New]by PJY1957 on May 30, 15 8:50 AM
Very confusing. I wasn't aware that you could dig a chained square. It worked, but quite frustrating

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jun 5, 15 10:53 PM
I finally got thru the level by using a shovel on the blue flower in the middle, which exploded the area to release the locked lightening strikes. I then used those lightening strikes to eliminate the remaining time bomb gummies. The only way I could get rid of the blue time bomb gummy, was to use another shovel on it.

[Post New]by SusyQ1 on Jun 12, 15 2:42 PM
I have the same frustration. Been on this level for days now and have very little money to even buy the shovels. Why do you make these levels so difficult and don't supply enough blue icons to even make it past that level. I will delete the game before I spend any money to get more things but very irritating to get this far and there are no other options.

[Post New]by Spracklenc1995 on Jun 12, 15 9:08 PM
Level 12-2 is actually not needed to progress. I finished Paris without doing that level.

Go to: