Level 5 Fortune Teller

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Feb 19, 15 3:25 PM
If she is the one standing in the upper left in a black robe, she won't talk to me. I've clicked all over the place, and haven't been able to get a response from her.

Can someone please help me? I've finished all the other tasks, i.e. filled in pits and so forth. Thanks

hrb27
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Level 5 Fortune Teller

[Post New]by hrb27 on Feb 20, 15 3:54 AM
[b]
Walkthrough

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 8, 15 10:44 AM
I am posting up to and including 10

Level 1
Follow the Tutorial; remember to pick up your blue tent

Level 2
First make your way to the Fisherman and find out he needs a Fishing Rod Take the path to the Flax field and collect some Flax. You will have to do this four times but you can start making your way to the bear, when you have enough Flax go to the Inventory First make some rope then make your Fishing Road, go to the fisherman, give him the rod, he will tell you to go fishing, go to the pool on the left and fish four times then go and give the fish to the bear, clear the rest of the path and exit.

Level 3
Clear the path down to the sea, go to the Sawmill and repair it, go to the man and find out what he needs, go back and repair the Bakery, collect some food and wood as well as clearing the rest of the path and exit the level

Level 4
At the start of the level you learn that you have to rescue the Seahorse. Clear the path to the Bakery and repair it, now make your way to the Sawmill and repair it, remember you have to pick up supplies as they become available. Make you way to the Flax Field and ask for Flax you will have to collect enough to firstly make some rope in the Inventory then make the net. Clear the path to the horse and throw the net at it, exit to the next level.

Level 5
Clear the path to the Melon Patch and pick the fruit, this is food and the patch will keep on growing. Clear the path to the Sawmill and repair the Sawmill, clear the path to the Bakery and repair it. Clear the path to the Quarry and repair it you will have to collect the items from the three sites and the Melon bed until you have enough items to complete the level. Talk to the Fortune Teller and make for the cross on a stone (very top left) first you dig up a treasure chest, you have to go back to it to collect the Gold. Go back to the Fortune Teller she will give you a pendant now make your way to the bridge and when you have enough supplies exit the level. The Pendant is in your inventory, look at the Musketeer, this and other things you will collect go on the Musketeer as power up’s later on when you have more items collected you can swap them around at the start of each level.

Level 6
Clear the path to the Sawmill on the right and repair it. Make your way down the beach to the Pirate – he tells you he has lost his parrot. Look at the tree at the top of the path to see a little red pa

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Level 5 Fortune Teller

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 22, 15 4:39 PM
BarbaraFish wrote:If she is the one standing in the upper left in a black robe, she won't talk to me. I've clicked all over the place, and haven't been able to get a response from her.

Can someone please help me? I've finished all the other tasks, i.e. filled in pits and so forth. Thanks

The fortune teller is standing to the left of the sawmill beyond a pile of rock. Her clothes are colorful. All the way in the upper left is a black owl and it doesn't do anything other than turn its head, though I admit it does look a little like a person. You do have to go to where owl is, but you need to talk to the fortune teller first.

Go to: