Huge machine room possible bug

[Post New]by hatcherb on May 31, 09 4:39 PM
I figured out how to get the steam working. All the gears are turning except the Steam pressure device. I was able to get into the machine with the lever using the runes, but when I compared it to what was in the walkthrough it was different combination. I think we have software bug. Do I have to start all over again?

Re:Huge machine room possible bug

[Post New]by lovesgames on Jun 5, 09 1:03 PM
I need help here too, all machines work but the one you have to keep in the green- it says the machine is not running even though it is. I am in the steam machine room and the boiler and other machine are working. What could I have possibly done wrong?!

[Post New]by dogwoodstar on Jun 5, 09 5:33 PM
lovesgames wrote:I need help here too, all machines work but the one you have to keep in the green- it says the machine is not running even though it is. I am in the steam machine room and the boiler and other machine are working. What could I have possibly done wrong?!

[Post New]by dogwoodstar on Jun 5, 09 5:49 PM
having same problem as lovesgames. HELP!

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 5, 09 6:15 PM
I know when mine first started working.. it took a few minutes for the steam pressure gauge (where you have to keep it in the middle(green)) to actually work...
sorry I can't be of much other help!

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 8, 09 4:16 PM
I have the same problem I will continue tomorrow and hope the glich sorted itself out.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Jun 8, 09 4:41 PM
lovesgames wrote:I need help here too, all machines work but the one you have to keep in the green- it says the machine is not running even though it is. I am in the steam machine room and the boiler and other machine are working. What could I have possibly done wrong?!

Me too. Having a devil of a time with it. I let it go for a few days but this is something else again. I want to play the game I bought!

If its a glitch, please fix it.

yak4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by yak4 on Jun 9, 09 6:09 PM

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 11, 09 3:29 PM
worked it out. You just keep clicking the lever once moving the needle to three and then two until it tells you in a pop up box that the machine is working. Frustrating but it works. Good luck to you all.

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Jun 18, 09 6:56 AM
thank the lord!!!!!
i am not alone cant get the machine to turn either have set controls to 1 3 2 but cant get the machine gears to turn
all i can do now is start over haven't played in a while but love the game

Go to: