Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

66 and still Kickin' Cont'd.. And a question 'bout something.

[Post New]by Blue_River on May 31, 09 5:27 PM
Well Bradley is almost 70 now and is still alive. His health is extremly good and his energy is still about half full.
Dania is almost 13. We did loose Penny; Bradley's wife she was 65 but I noticed her energy was lower than Bradley's. You know I'm on my fourth generation now and Bradley is really the first peep that I'm quite attached to. I'll miss him when he goes. I'll keep putting in updates as we go.
One more thing I noticed that Dania my 12 year old has very low energy. Is there anything else I can do for her besides the energy drink? I gave her one once and saw that after it wore off she had less energy than she did when I gave it to her.
I tried the Mega Chamomile Extract to make her sleep thinking that after a good rest her energy may improve. It had no effect. I noticed she does nap a lot. Pretty much after every meal and 2 or 3 times throughout the rest of the day.

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:66 and still Kickin' Cont'd.. And a question 'bout something.

[Post New]by dewieee on May 31, 09 6:06 PM
Hi,

Try a doctor consult. That happens to my people when they have an infection.

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on May 31, 09 7:04 PM
Thankyou for the suggestion. Turns out she has no infection thank goodness. Maybe I'll try to keep her from napping so much see if that helps at all.
I'll let everyone know how that turns out in case it happens to anyone else.

cloudy999
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cloudy999 on May 31, 09 8:17 PM
I tried the mango and the banana and noticed it had better effects then the energy drink. Maybe 'cause the energy drink did not seem to "stick" for very long.

Lemme know what you think. Did not try the doctor consult. Sounds like a fairly good idea but one which is rather expensive. Ha! Your peeple got health insurance?

Always,
cloudy999

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 31, 09 8:38 PM
If you want her energy to go up don't keep her from napping. When I see a peep's energy is going down I let them nap or I put them in the hammock so they will rest.

Go to: