GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Short game

[Post New]by GEmory on May 31, 09 7:28 PM
I liked the game. There were nice upgrades to buy and fun play. But, I got almost halfway through the game during the one-hour trial. I won't be buying it.

Tazik
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Short game

[Post New]by Tazik on Jun 1, 09 9:13 AM
GEmory, You very quick player
For me its take +5 hours to complete only a story mode.

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GEmory on Jun 1, 09 8:39 PM
Tazik wrote:GEmory, You very quick player

I play a lot of Match 3 games and also have both of the Cooking Academy games, so this one was easy for me. A little disappointing because I really liked the theme, the upgrades, and the recipes--but I don't want to spend money for 1 or 1.5 hours of play. I might get it when I have my next game credit if there's nothing else I want to buy.

Tazik
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tazik on Jun 2, 09 3:35 AM
GEmory wrote:
Tazik wrote:GEmory, You very quick player

I play a lot of Match 3 games and also have both of the Cooking Academy games, so this one was easy for me. A little disappointing because I really liked the theme, the upgrades, and the recipes--but I don't want to spend money for 1 or 1.5 hours of play. I might get it when I have my next game credit if there's nothing else I want to buy.

Well ok.
But if you liked the theme, upgrades and recipes you may play in "Relax" mode that long as you wish.
I know that second half of the game will be not so easy as first. So for me 4-th episodes be like 1-2-3.

All the Best.

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 3:54:53 AM PST

4mica
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 4mica on Jan 19, 10 12:09 PM
I don't like the relax mode.. the game has to be a challenge! If you try "Cocktail Mania" you'll understand what I mean.

Go to: