susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Level 45 Jacket booster is not working

[Post New]by susieq12 on Feb 20, 15 6:06 PM
Level 45 put jacket booster on to attempt to have enough food to finish the game.
When I repair cracks it is still using my food therefore am without food when I reach the court. Does anyone else have this problem or know a remedy.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Level 45 Jacket booster is not working

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 20, 15 8:57 PM
The jacket only affects pits and not cracks, so you still need to have enough food supplies to fill in the cracks. Equipping the brooch might help, but there's no guarantee it'll drop food. Even if it doesn't, there's just enough food provided in the barrels to complete the level, so after you take care of the final guard, you'll have zero food, but you don't need any to click on the jester.

More than anything, I think the main thing is to make sure you go directly from food source to food source and being focussed on where you're going throughout the level and that you don't overextend yourself and work yourself into a corner.

And just in case, I've put together a walkthrough for this level that doesn't rely on food drops from the brooch. While I do suggest equipping/using it (it's always nice to get extra supplies), you won't get trapped if it doesn't.

(cont'd in next post)

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 20, 15 8:59 PM
And here's a walkthrough for this level:

Level 45
Bonus:
Work faster

Boosters:
Brooch
Jacket
Sandals
(Gloves or Shoulder bag - neither is essential to complete the level, but chances are you'll have one or the other equipped. )
(Pendant or necklace - chances are you'll have one equipped from earlier, but neither has any effect this level)
(Ring or bracelet - neither has any effect this level)

Order:
- Clear the way to the fish barrel at the lower left of the first room and gather food.
- Clear the path to the gold chest (get gold), and work your way through the door to the next room
- Head straight for the fish barrel just inside the second room.
- Go up to the next fish barrel and start emptying it
- Start clearing both the very top path (lizard guarding the top fish barrel) as well as the path leading to the flax chest next to the captured musketeers.
- Get all flax and construct a net
- Trap the top lizard (food barrel; ignore the lizard guarding the musketeers) and start emptying the fish barrel.
- Head for the last remaining fish barrel at the lower left as well as the flax chest on the side path to the right. Construct nets with flax.
- Clear the paths to the lower two lizards and capture them in nets.
- Clear the remaining resources / paths, trap the last lizard, and free the musketeers.
- Construct two halberds, fight the two guards, then confront the jester.

Hope that makes sense / works for you. Good luck and have fun!

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Feb 21, 15 5:55 AM
Thanks went back and replayed and kept clicking parachute drop ended up with 8 foods to spare.

Go to: