Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Today's DD

[Post New]by Jurinne on Feb 21, 15 8:29 AM
I have to admit that I have a real problem with a game when I try over and over to use an Inventory item and am told it doesn't work, and when I finally resort to a hint, I am told to use the same Inventory item I used unsuccessfully before.

That happens a lot in this game.

Other than that, the graphics are pretty good. I just really wish that players didn't have to put an item right in a tiny little spot to get it to work.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Today's DD

[Post New]by Lauralei on Feb 21, 15 11:47 AM
Jurinne, I've run into a similar problem and I can't get past it. It's pretty early in the game, too. I've used the arrow to get the cork out of the bottle but the tweezers, which looked like the obvious solution, aren't working to get the message out. Hints at this point tell me "there is nothing to do here" no matter where I go in the game. I exited and checked a walkthrough and yes, using the tweezers to extract the message is the thing to do to move the game along. I've tried every which way but can't get the tweezers to work, over twenty times at least. I've run out of patience. The game is over for me. Too bad because I really love the Native American theme, the spirit wolf, the music (which is so atmospheric!) and that wonderful opening sequence of the thunderbird soaring overhead. I'll just have to ask customer service for help.

Go to: