How do I get back my progress??

[Post New]by JayYel on Feb 21, 15 1:30 PM
Hello,
Last time I started up, I clicked Play accidentally instead of Bonus Game. (I've already completed the game). I didn't change my player name, but the game started at the beginning. I exited, then tried to go to Bonus Game, and it starts at the beginning. I don't have my furnishings in my house, or my fish. Is there anything I can do to restore what was there before I made the mistake, or am I just out of luck?

I am running the game under Windows 7 on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400.

Edited on 02/21/2015 at 1:31:19 PM PST

Re:How do I get back my progress??

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 22, 15 6:56 AM
I'm sorry to say but you might be out of luck. I don't think you can access a saved profile within the game's files.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:How do I get back my progress??

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 15 8:17 AM
Hi JayYel,

I was splashing along and came across this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that when playing the bonus game, your progress seems to not have been saved. Talk about frustrating.

It may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be able to better troubleshoot.

Since this sounds more like a technical issue, we do ask that all these be placed in the tech thread of the specific game forum. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: