Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

41 levels total

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Aug 8, 08 9:39 PM
Just finished the game... all 41 levels/chapters. The last couple of chapters were repititious of the last couple of chapters when you play the first 25 levels. In other words... ya gotta race the she-ape/gorilla again and then beat her to free the Dad. Mom retrieves the golden key to release Dad from the she-ape/gorilla cage.

This was my fav' platform game, so far. Yes, after you finish the first 25 chapters and have the opportunity to play more levels... you'll find several of those similar to one you've played early on in the game. But, all in all, it was challenging and fun.

I'd give The Tuttles

Edited to include the word "chapters" cuz that's what the game calls the levels. Makes note to self: Don't post when you're so freakin' tired and can't even recall the game specifics.

Edited on 08/09/2008 at 7:30:19 AM PST

Re:41 levels total

[Post New]by thebigefamily on Sep 28, 08 9:29 PM
How come when I beat level 25 and then went back to miss the re-enactment, after it told me I unlocked more levels, it took me back to the tutorial as if I had never played!!!!! How frustrating! It said "congratulations, you unlocked more levels." and then it brought me to that silly high score player screen. I hit "back" to go back to the game and then it brought me to the start and said I was in the tutorial. Any idea what happened?

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 16, 08 4:10 PM
I noticed that, too, after completing the first set of chapters. Once you get through the tutorial and beginning chapters, you'll notice other chapters have been integrated into the game. It's a weird set-up the developers did but once I plodded along questioning whether the new chapters were redundant to the previous one's, it became apparent that the new chapters are different. For the most part.

cindyk35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by cindyk35 on Oct 28, 11 9:20 AM
How do ypu get to the new levels when you finish the game????

Go to: