Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Tifaya on Jan 1, 16 12:19 AM
Same here, can't leave gifts under the trees. Scene freezes. Had to close the game and restart it.

Tifaya

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Anneke_B on Jan 1, 16 3:11 AM
Also the same here. Game locks when I want to leave a gift under the tree and the elf is gone. On another thread I red that the Christmas event would last till the 6th of Januari. Obviously not

Our "friend" John has returned to his Original room instead of the Christmas room. Hint ???

I still get snowflakes from the morphing ones.

Edited on 01/01/2016 at 6:40:47 AM PST

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Jan 1, 16 4:49 AM
Same here game locks when I try to leave a gift - What a great way to start the new year for bf

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Jan 1, 16 5:53 AM
same here, can't gift, elf gone and when I get 5 morphing snowflakes they don't drop down only coins.

I thought we would have a few more days of this event.

Lucy

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Jan 1, 16 6:12 AM
This is a problem that even the Task Manager doesn't solve. Have to shut down computer to escape the endless wait. All I needed was today and tomorrow for Mrs. C Wish BF had given some more time or warning.

Happy New Year to All,

Minxie

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Jan 1, 16 11:21 AM
Shards for the inconvenience!!!! If you gather shards from the butterflies before attempting the gift under the Christmas Tree, then the game will freeze and you have to re-boot the game. Then, go back and get more shards, gift, freeze, etc. as many times as you like...a game in the game if you're up for the repetition...happy new year to all!

[Post New]by tinybubles on Jan 1, 16 11:28 AM
Can no longer get any ornaments which are still required. Don't receive coins from finding snowflakes. Sometimes you receive coins sometimes you don't. Tried to send a friend a Christmas gift from under tree and game just stopped running.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 1, 16 1:29 PM
freezing on the christmas tree gift giving here too, and no elf tasks. Think the devs drank too much last night?

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on Jan 1, 16 2:03 PM
I posted before about not getting my Thanksgiving Day achievement & never heard back from you. I went to Big Fish help & after many emails they gave me 2 free games & told me to wait for your update to fix this problem. I appreciate the games but that does not help me with getting my achievement that I worked hard for.
Also, starting today, 1/1/16 am not getting credit for finding the 5 snowflakes-I get to 5 & it starts over at one. Does not happen every time. This happened a long time ago & told me I was clicking too fast but for many months this was not the case. Can you help-Thanks!

[Post New]by Hiheelhepkitten on Jan 1, 16 2:47 PM
Cannot leave gifts. Screen freezes to "Please wait . . ." and then nothing after that. Have to ctrl-alt-delete to get out at all. Same like this for two days now.

[Post New]by Hummer_Dog on Jan 1, 16 6:46 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:Seems like they have partly shut off the Christmas stuff. When I played today, the elf was gone, and was replaced by the alchemist (non-seasonal). Snowflakes still show up, but after finishing the red card I was working on, only coins, crystals and jewels. Also get gifts when doing scenes, but as above, game locks when try to leave gifts. Was able to get crystals from butterfles, though and if I quit room without the lock up from leaving a gift, I could keep the crystals. It would have been nice to send a warning that the Christmas stuff was going away. They seem to send lots of announcements about the tournaments (which I haven't seen any of lately).

I am having the same problem - every time that I try to leave a gift the game locks up. Too bad they did not get all of the bugs worked out before shutting down the holiday settings.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Jan 2, 16 1:04 AM
Hello everyone!

Freezing scenes are over! You can gift again and all the Christmas items, including Elf, are back!
Just don't know for how long.

Tifaya

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 1:25:27 AM PST

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Jan 2, 16 2:05 AM

I cannot get into the game at all tonight, (Australia local time 9:03 pm, Sat 02 Jan 2016 )
the loading screen just sits there , I had to go to task manager to close it out.

Adnaram
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adnaram on Jan 2, 16 11:31 AM
I am on level 35 and every time I do the "Ms Fix-It" task for Annabel, when I quit and come back that quest is there again and I have lost everything I've gotten during the game play. Most times this happens after a connection to server lost message that won't resolve itself until I quit and restart. This has happened 4 times in the past week, and I've lost countless gifts (both given and received), snowflakes, ornaments, cards, diamonds, coins, cards, and rewards for achievements. I don't know if this is a known problem or not, but I am beyond frustrated.

I've had the connection to server issues since I began playing, but this is the first time I lost significant progress. I sent a message to customer service with a Dr Felix report, but that was just before Christmas and I've not gotten a reply, probably due to the holiday.

If anyone else has had this issue with this task, what did you do to resolve it?

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Jan 2, 16 3:59 PM
I am on level 68 and now that Christmas is over I wanted to go back to my original private room, but not quite that far back Big Fish, what has happened to the items I spent my hard earned shards on? I am back to Player Room with no upgraded items at all.

Edited to say ... Ooops! Sorry should have checked properly before posting. All the 'owned' items were still there, just had to reinstate them from the list.

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 4:19:45 PM PST

[Post New]by DPW1950 on Jan 3, 16 4:07 AM
I'm on level 68 trying to do the Lord Chamberlain's "time for a distraction" task which requires me to distract the innkeeper, but when I click on him I get a message box saying "No Tasks - Jeronimo will be able to talk to you after a future update".

What's going on??

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Jan 3, 16 6:17 AM
DPW1950 wrote:I'm on level 68 trying to do the Lord Chamberlain's "time for a distraction" task which requires me to distract the innkeeper, but when I click on him I get a message box saying "No Tasks - Jeronimo will be able to talk to you after a future update".

What's going on??

Hi DPW!

Welcome to the forum!
If you go through the forumposts you will see all level 68 players have that "problem". Right now it stops after you've reached and completed, level 68 til, as said in the game, the new update will, finally, come. A lot of the level 68 players are waiting a long time already, but there's nothing you can do about it, you just have to be patient and wait...
Meantime you can go on doing your rounds, collecting coins and diamonds, try to complete whatever achievements you still have, collect morphing flowers, sent the airships etc.You might need a lot of coins and diamonds when the update will finally arrive.

Tifaya

Edited on 01/03/2016 at 6:19:14 AM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Jan 4, 16 7:00 AM
Dear Devs. and Techs.,

Come on guys! All the level 68 players are dying to hear what Jeronimo has got to say! It's been quite a while now...Isn't it time for that long awaited update by now?
We all hate unfinished quests! So please devs. come on with that new update!

It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks! And: I wish you a very good and creative 2016!

Tifaya

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jan 4, 16 4:31 PM
MAYBE I HAVE A GLITCH

Here's my new glitch. This one is not just my imagination
There have been more than a few times my Daily Quest does not recognize that I have played dice.
For example - The quest will ask me for 3 plays. I play 2 and the quest only counted that I played once. Unless I have one play as a deuce then I have to wait for the Dice Game to time in.
Today the Quest asked for 3 plays. Luckily one play was a deuce. Otherwise I would have had to spend the diamonds to play a fourth time because the DQ did not recognize/count the 2nd play.

Edited to add: another DQ glitch. The DQ did not count my 2nd go around in the Castle Armory. 1st part of a 5 part quest. Waited the full hour to come back and make the 2nd Armory Quest complete. Was not recognized when I finished !!!

PC Windows 10 - 2 games 383685 and 478373

datsalotta

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 1:25:31 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 4, 16 4:40 PM
Datsa...........sounds like a glitch to me...........better submit a CS report.

Go to: