bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Mystic Emporium

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 1, 09 10:03 AM
Quicker Service – Take new customer orders as fast as you can and you’ll notice a quick jump in their happiness meter. If you can’t get to a customer right away then you won’t get this extra help to keep them satisfied while you complete their order.

Choose Wisely – Lilly can only carry two items at a time and there are no upgrades to help her carry more, so try to grab the essentials first. Queue up tasks that take time to load like the Phoenix feathers and renewing items on the shelf on your way to pick up items so that they’ll be waiting when you need them.

Pick An Upgrade, Any Upgrade – Don’t waste your hard earned money on upgrades that don’t do you much good like the extra shelf space. You can buy these later when you’ve run out of upgrades to buy. Go for the extra cauldrons and harp to keep customers happy first and you’ll be beating levels at expert in no time.

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Mystic Emporium. Feel free to post your own!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mystic Emporium

[Post New]by HarperPern on Jun 16, 09 9:50 PM
Thanks for the help!

[Post New]by jdgray on Jun 23, 09 2:18 AM
Also, it took me halfway through the rest of the game after I bought the harp before I realized that you have to actually click on the harp to make the customers happier. Somehow, I thought it was just doing it on it's own while sitting on your counter until I accidently clicked on it and found it purpose- now the levels are flying by!

[Post New]by Empyre on Aug 5, 09 8:58 AM
One cool trick I found is that when you acquire extra shelf space, you can store Hocus berries on them to carry over to the next day. To do this, refrain from picking up the money from the last customer until you have grown all the Hocus berries you can store, and place them on the shelves. When you have done this, collect the last customer's money to end the level and continue to the next day.

Also, I find that it helps to give Medusa top priority over all other customers, and click on the harp immediately after she arrives. Give the vampires and purple ghost things second priority, and ogres last priority (as they usually want more than one item, and are more patient than most other customers); wizards are also extremely patient, but are quick and easy to serve as they only order one item at a time.

Edited on 08/05/2009 at 9:01:47 AM PST

Go to: