catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Feb 22, 15 12:57 AM
A thread for your reviews!

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 6:43:59 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 15 6:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery Tales: The Twilight World here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Tales: The Twilight World.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Feb 23, 15 12:14 PM
Made it through about 20 minutes of the demo before shutting it down. Waaaaaaaay too many mini games/puzzles and HOS for me. Even though both the puzzles and HOS were fairly easy I enjoy a game with a little more adventure and story it to it. In this game, the story starts to get lost as you maneuver yourself through all this stuff.

Transporter map looked as if it could be a good one and you could adjust your own options so the hint and skip would recharge quickly. Game was actually a bit confusing at times.

Voice-overs were awful. There was something weird about the color, almost too intense. The whole game seemed a bit "plastic" to me. I lost interest really quickly. Just another witch takes over a daughter story. I give, based on the demo only a 2 out of 5. Not worth wasting money on.

Edited on 02/23/2015 at 12:18:27 PM PST

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Feb 23, 15 8:15 PM
This was an okay game. It has every type of HO scene you can think of. The puzzles had puzzles, and the HO scenes had HO scenes. I used the the transporting map through the entire game to see where there was activity, because I had items in my inventory, and I had no idea what to with them.There's a crystal ball that automatically transports you to another time only after you have collected three crystals for it. You will achieve a box of items that you will use to do tasks; such as a hammer, a bucket of water, a candle etc. The characters in the game have been possessed, by some ordinary house hold object, such as a hammer, remote control etc. You have to release them from the witch's spell. Oh there is one thing this game does not have, and that is a little creature of some sort as a helper. YEAH!!!!!! After a while I was bored . Maybe if it was more exciting, and the artwork wasn't so cartoon like. I needed one punch to finish off my punch card, and today is Monday, and the only time a coupon code can be use to get a punch, so that was that.

Go to: