Re:Welcome to Jewel Match 2 forum

[Post New]by anaparente on Aug 28, 08 1:06 AM
Really enjoyed the other 2 jewel match games, but this one I cannot install. Already played for an hour in one other site and I really wanted the game. It gives me an error - cannot read from... something like that, don't remember now, Hope it is fixed soon. Such a shame... bye

Paege
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Paege on Aug 29, 08 10:37 AM
I am getting a notice that says * This game will not play on your computer. Do you wish to continue. But I have Windows XP and 1 gig memory. Why is it saying that. I want to download and buy this game. please answer asap!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by murielw on Aug 29, 08 3:38 PM
i didnot get aplay this jewel match 2 form' yet

smh218
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by smh218 on Sep 1, 08 11:48 AM
When I play relaxed mode I why do I still get a time limit? Is there any way to eliminate it? because of problems I uninstalled and reinstalled now can't use relaxed mode at all HELP!!!!

Edited on 09/01/2008 at 4:38:36 PM PST

[Post New]by cloud9 on Sep 2, 08 4:16 PM
I also just bought Jewel Match 2 - can't play the relax mode - freezes up constantly. Playing the time mode - with glitches. HELP please.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Sep 3, 08 9:41 AM
Everyone seems to be having problems with this game.

Why is there still no fix for it after 3 weeks?

[Post New]by Ladyarcticcat43 on Sep 4, 08 3:54 PM
Downloaded Jewel match last week, got to level 98, then went back to play the next day and game had reset to level one.
Started over got to level 44 today. quit for awhile, then went back and back to level one. not nice. would really like to win this game, sent report today to bfg.

Edited on 09/04/2008 at 4:02:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Suzisco on Sep 8, 08 10:51 AM
I downloaded this game a wee while ago and never had a problem with it. I got to level 150. Thik i was addicted to it for a while lol!

bgoracke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bgoracke on Sep 13, 08 7:27 PM
all i get with this game is a white screen what is wrong with this game it is the only one that has ever done this i heard that it might be somethiing to do with windows vista does anyone know not able to even try thhe demo

smh218
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by smh218 on Sep 21, 08 7:15 PM
I was wondering if BFG is checking out the complaints against this game. I would like to repurchase it. For now it freezes after several games. so for now I can't get past more that three levels a game. and freeze. Will they fix the bugs and reissue the game? SMH218

Paristan
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Paristan on Sep 24, 08 9:08 PM
HI BFG
Any idea when the fixed version will be available please. We are hanging out for it. I can't even open the game. Have emailed the tech guys but looks like the current version sux. Maybe should take it off until fixed hey?
Cheers

[Post New]by lucyquilter on Sep 25, 08 6:31 AM
What I really want to know is if the powers that be also read this forum? I want to know also why they are selling a game that is not working and has a virus? They should pull the game off their shelves and/or repair the game. I am not able to remove the game from the download file. Guess I'll have to get my in-house tech to remove it for me.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 25, 08 9:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you have any technical problems with Jewel Match 2 or any other games, please contact our Technical Support team. They are trained to deal with these issues and will work hard to get the game to work properly. Please note that all of our game guaranteed virus free – we rigorously test each of our games and applications for weeks before our products are released to the public. There isn’t a single virus or Trojan to be found in our games.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thank you for using the forums!

bfgErie

[Post New]by lucyquilter on Sep 25, 08 11:49 AM
If you go back and look at the message from "duhrunt" on September 13, 2008, you will see that person is also complaining about the same worm virus that I am. Somehow a virus got into Jewel Match. Please check the game for yourself. My virus scan showed this message:

"w32/Sdbot.worm" and ascribed it to Jewel Match 2. The message came up shortly after the Jewel Match installation failed.

[Post New]by jackteal on Oct 3, 08 2:06 PM
When are the folks who made this game going to fix it???? It loads with a flicking screen and then freezes up my whole computer??? I would either like a refund or another game, how do I go about getting something done???

Protea
Manatee
Manatee
4,001 Posts

[Post New]by Protea on Oct 5, 08 2:51 PM
Suzisco wrote:I downloaded this game a wee while ago and never had a problem with it. I got to level 150. Thik i was addicted to it for a while lol!

Protea
Manatee
Manatee
4,001 Posts

[Post New]by Protea on Oct 5, 08 2:52 PM
Suzisco wrote:I downloaded this game a wee while ago and never had a problem with it. I got to level 150. Thik i was addicted to it for a while lol!

[Post New]by botlek on Oct 28, 08 8:45 PM
Duhrunt wrote:My Jewel Match 2 game has a virus called W32/Sdbot.worm located in C:/Program Files\Jewel Match 2\pkbgsgw.exe I have done everything that I was told to do but, it still gives me that when I try to install. BFG has great games and I just can't believe this is happening.

chick52
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by chick52 on Oct 29, 08 9:17 AM
There is a virus in the game alright. I played on another site(demo) and it played alright.
I am really disapointed, because I like the game.
Please fix the game BF, that will make everyone happy,including me.

[Post New]by irrenil on Jan 24, 09 9:13 AM
why is my highscore gone? It´s always empty:-(

Go to: