bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 1, 09 1:25 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases walkthrough

Happy gaming !

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases!

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jun 1, 09 1:31 PM
Thanks for the update bfgBering......B G is the best.

Charm

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 1, 09 7:21 PM
Howdy, got a prob with one of the scenes..........when you are in the knight's courtyard and have to select the chalices to make the one on the left work, you need to select the one closest to the gate and not the one to the left of it. All else is ok.

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 4:02:37 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 1, 09 7:42 PM
IdahoDi wrote:
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

<a href='http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/'>Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming !

Howdy, got a prob with one of the scenes..........when you are in the knight's courtyard and have to select the chalices to make the one on the left work, you need to select the one closest to the gate and not the one to the left of it. All else is ok.

Welcome to the forums, IdahoDi!

The one closest to the gate IS indicated in the walkthrough. Please check the screenshot. They all have arrows to indicate secret places.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 2, 09 9:23 AM
I did check the arrows in the walkthrough which is why the comment. The circle and the arrow indicated the one on the left side of the bridge but that one doesn't work because I've played the game several times and it is the one to the right of it which is between the candles and the gate. The arrow to the left is fine.

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 4:06:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Annbaum on Jun 24, 09 9:14 AM
How do I get the walk through for this game? Thanks alot!

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Aug 27, 09 2:14 PM
This walkthrough works fine for the easiest part -- that is, find the objects. But the big problem lies on the puzzles, and in that case, the wt is a disaster. I wonder why. I mean, take the last puzzle, for instance. They show me the finished product, but how did they get there continues a mystery. I mean, I bought the strategy guide in good faith, only because of the last puzzle -- in the end, I was the puzzled one. Dont think this is fair and I'm surely disappointed. Why don't you guys be more specific on the puzzles?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 09 11:50 PM
Floraws wrote:This walkthrough works fine for the easiest part -- that is, find the objects. But the big problem lies on the puzzles, and in that case, the wt is a disaster. I wonder why. I mean, take the last puzzle, for instance. They show me the finished product, but how did they get there continues a mystery. I mean, I bought the strategy guide in good faith, only because of the last puzzle -- in the end, I was the puzzled one. Dont think this is fair and I'm surely disappointed. Why don't you guys be more specific on the puzzles?

Sorry you are having trouble with the walkthrough- here are the instructions.

From the walkthrough:

Stage one – apply objects to their proper symbols or elements.

# Put the leaves on the green symbol.

# Move the candle to the yellow symbol.

# Place the feather on the gray symbol.

# Put the water on the blue symbol.

SEE SCREENSHOT IN WALKTHROUGH

Stage two – rotate the circles to complete the color patterns.- SEE SCREENSHOT IN WALKTHROUGH

Stage three – Place the medallion crystals in the correct spots. Match the crystal with the same color.-SEE SCREENSHOT IN WALKTHROUGH

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by RaggedyRoses on Jun 3, 10 12:55 PM
The walkthrough is incorrect to get the ink and feather to the monk. Only the ink is underneath the fresco puzzle. To get the feather, one has to go back to the cell to chop down the vines with an axe to get to the ladder ... the axe (not the pickaxe, which is a separate tool and used in an earlier scene) is in the upper right hand corner. Then, once the vines have been chopped down and the ladder has been retrieved, one has to go back behind the waterfall to retreive the blue stone with the ladder, then return to the cell to place the blue stone in it's proper place before (and I might be a little fuzzy with my memory) one uses the key? (or whatever object is retrieved from the blue stone) ... anyway, I think one has to open a small trunk on the desk to retrieve the feather to give to the monk. It was last night when I finally worked/figured this out, so I don't really remember the details about what the next step is after placing the blue stone ... but, the walthrough suggests that one can chop down the vines with the pickaxe, which isn't the case ... and it also suggests that one can retrieve the ladder by using the pickaxe in a previous scene. Anyway, I hope this helps out anyone who has been searching for hours for a way to get that pickaxe to re-appear in order to use it again.
I have really enjoyed this game ... much more so than the first one!!!

Go to: