maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

games

[Post New]by maryerbe on Feb 22, 15 3:06 PM
Hello,Can someone tell me do you have to have a skill to Beta test a game ?I have asked to be put in line many years ago ,i have had a few ,but nothing like some that get them very often .So would you please send some my way ? Thank You !

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:games

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Feb 22, 15 5:14 PM
I think a number of the people posting about betas are getting the links from sites not affiliated with Big Fish. The links are to the real betas so they're legitimate but I just don't think everyone who says they've played a beta has gotten an actual invite from Big Fish.

However, the chance to get an invite for beta testing from Big Fish is random so unfortunately you will just have to wait until your name gets pulled from the proverbial hat.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

games

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Feb 22, 15 10:27 PM
maryerbe wrote:Hello,Can someone tell me do you have to have a skill to Beta test a game ?I have asked to be put in line many years ago ,i have had a few ,but nothing like some that get them very often .So would you please send some my way ? Thank You !

If you want to beta a certain game, you can always google search it. That's what I do.

Go to: