handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Final pieces of mirror

[Post New]by handyfr on Feb 24, 15 7:34 AM
I've got all buy one last piece of the magic mirror and I can't pick it up. Gears turning, click on last piece and nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem???

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Final pieces of mirror (spoiler)

[Post New]by handyfr on Feb 24, 15 7:48 AM
I had to click on the king again and go thru the dialogue again and get the looking glass. Then game let me get the final piece of the mirror.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Final pieces of mirror

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 24, 15 10:06 PM
Same thing happened to me. I got the gears instead of the normal cursor when I used the magnifying glass in the throne hall, and had to click on the 2 people again for the woman to repeat what she had said before, before I was able to pick up the last piece of glass. It's obviously a glitch.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 27, 15 12:35 AM
Same here, it keeps saying "Nothing happened" just before I got to this point, I thought "No glitches" then this happened, can anyone help us?

Got it, I clicked on the two people, and got a result, yippee!

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 12:36:37 AM PST

[Post New]by janail on Mar 3, 15 5:46 PM
seems to be the thing tonight . Cant finish this game due to glitch and cant finish Slumbering Darkness Due to Glitch . It is not fun any more when you cant finish a game . That is why I buy the GAMES , IS TO HAVE FUN.

[Post New]by goldielocks63 on Mar 9, 15 11:01 AM
I was able to get the glass from the throne hall but I'm still one glass short. I've gone over and over this game but can't find any more glass.

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Mar 18, 15 9:10 AM
I too am stuck on the last two shards of glass, In one area, if you hit the hint button, it keeps showing you the area where the shards are, but I already picked those up, so where are the last two shards? I only have a total of 16. please anyone help

ryguy8192
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ryguy8192 on Mar 24, 15 10:57 AM
I cannot find the final 3 mirror pieces; and when I use hint it directs to the wall next to the throne room doors. Of course, like 1 post says, there is nothing there. Another said something about the conversation between the king and his daughter: I have a feeling that this is not helping. I sure hate when I cannot finish a game. Any further help that anyone can give me, please e-mail me ryguy@doglover.com. Thank you.

[Post New]by idamouse on Mar 26, 15 8:47 AM
I have gotten to the last piece of mirror. I couldn't find it. Clicked on hint and it shows outside the room where the king and daughter are. I have already gotten the piece from there. I can't go any further. What a bummer! I have tried talking to the King and his daughter again but no luck. What can I do to finish the game???

ryguy8192
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ryguy8192 on Mar 26, 15 1:46 PM
For those who are about to respond to my last post, DON'T. I have figured out how to find the last pieces: they are all in the dimension; 1 of them is in the boat is all I can remember. I hope this helps out everybody.

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Apr 6, 15 11:58 PM
I have searched and searched, for the final piece of the mirror but I am not able to find it, I went back to the King and read the dialogue again but it did not help so no I am not able to finish the mirror

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Apr 9, 15 8:39 AM
Fell like asking for a refund tbh, I have been trying for last 2 days now to find last piece of mirror, not happy

[Post New]by tweakycrow53 on Apr 28, 15 2:09 PM
this is making me mad I have tried repeatedly and cannot get the last piece I have gone back to the to people got the magnifying glass still nothing...I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: