Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Eyes

[Post New]by Injun1 on Feb 24, 15 2:31 PM
Has anyone figured out the eyes on the chest in the treasure room?

Re:Eyes

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Feb 24, 15 9:22 PM
same here!
Is there no walkthrough yet?
Might be nice to be able to check it!

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Feb 24, 15 9:24 PM
can't figure out the eyes either!
Is there no walkthrough yet?
Might be nice to be able to check it!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 24, 15 9:37 PM
On the stairs with the red carpet there are 2 stone heads (lion and bird). You need to add an item to each one. When you are done, their eyes will light up. You have to check those eyes, they are from left to right: green, red, red, green. But they have different patterns.

Click on the eyes on the chest to give them the same eyes you see on those 2 gargoyles.

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 9:47:51 PM PST

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Feb 24, 15 9:46 PM
just came back to say I figured it out and someone else did already!!!!
As Hancock would say "Good Job"!

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on Feb 27, 15 2:28 PM
Valdy wrote:On the stairs with the red carpet there are 2 stone heads (lion and bird). You need to add an item to each one. When you are done, their eyes will light up. You have to check those eyes, they are from left to right: green, red, red, green. But they have different patterns.

Click on the eyes on the chest to give them the same eyes you see on those 2 gargoyles.

OK....I have done this...tried every combination of red/green green/red that is possible, but the lock wont open. Is this a glitch?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 27, 15 4:49 PM
The patterns are on the eyes of the statues. There is only one right way to do it.

I couldn't quite see the pattern of the one eye on the statue of the bird (should have payed more attention when I was in close-up), but as long I got the other 3 eyes right, I just clicked then on the last one until the right pattern came up. It worked for me.

deerod2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by deerod2 on Mar 2, 15 6:10 AM
The solutions to the EYES is in front of the clock, check out the two statues eyes

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Mar 4, 15 9:56 PM
Guys there's a video walkthrough. All you have to do is search for it. You want part 10. I hope it helps.

Go to: