tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Hit & Miss : conclusion and/or personal thoughts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Feb 24, 15 2:38 PM
Hi everyone

I am playing "professional mode" and achieved 3 stars on all levels except for:
20-24-26-27-28-33-38-39-40 where I managed 2 stars.
In most of the levels in that list it is a question of either a couple of resources or a couple of seconds so I suppose that if I were going to play it 1000 times I would eventually get it right
However I have some serious doubts about achieving, ever, 3 stars on levels 20/24 & 40 in professional mode...and I would love to be proved wrong
So before I challenge the developers on the feasibility of these levels, if any of you playing professional mode has achieved 3 stars in any of the 9 levels mentioned above, I would really love to hear from you and blame my lack of performance on some senior moments
Thanks in advance

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Hit & Miss : conclusion and/or personal thoughts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Mar 1, 15 6:11 AM
Update, Csustar managed level 20 in professional mode with 3 stars (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/359018.page#5945545)

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 1, 15 10:22 AM
Level 26 pro is doable. Finally got it to give me a proper 3-star finish, but it's a *really* tight finish. There might be a better way to do it, but this is the fastest way I've been able to find for it so far. Now to figure out the rest. >.<;

Bonus used:
Increase resources from buildings

Tips:
- After the first increase resource use, make sure to use it as soon as it becomes available each time after
- Concentrate on getting the well built and upgraded as quickly as possible
- Time the first right tree restore to finish when the food stump regenerates
- Start filling the reservoir ~when you go to clear the last crystal

- Upgrade camp
- Work around top to the food stump
- Clear way along bottom to the well
- Build well and upgrade it
- Clear any remaining resources while waiting for next food
- Clear next crystal
- Upgrade well to L3
- Restore reachable trees: right side, left, then right
- Fill the reservoir as you go to clear the last crystal and restore the last tree

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Mar 1, 15 4:11 PM
Our minds are matching, just got my 3 stars on level 26 before I read your post, and thank you for helping out, I am sure other folks will benefit from it

[Post New]by grandmaintexas on Mar 5, 15 7:44 AM
Please share how to get 2 stars on level 20, I can't do it on regular level and haven't even considered playing on pro level.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 10, 15 1:45 AM
@grandmaintexas
For L20 check this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/359018.page

FWIW, L28 should be doable, but I haven't quite found the exact tweak to get it to work yet. I've lost my star just as I finish taking down the last stone a few times though. >.<

Otherwise, L38 is also doable:

Tips:
- Only collect as much wood as is needed for farm and mine. Ignore far left wood
- Start collecting first handle when going to clear top handle

Bonuses used:
Freeze time
Restore as often as it comes up

- Clear the way directly to the farm and build it
- Chop log and crystal and upgrade camp
- Gather materials and upgrade farm
- Clear way to water stump and build gryphon home
- Banish wolf
- Build mine
- Upgrade mine
- Upgrade farm
- Clear large stone and bottom small stone
- Clear top small stone
- Send girl to get bottom handle and install left handle
- Banish ogre and get top handle
- Install right handle
- Get staff part

BTW, how did you do 29? I still only have 2 stars for that one. This game seriously hurts my brain. >.<;

Edited on 03/10/2015 at 1:46:57 AM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Mar 15, 15 7:48 AM
Right....I have replayed the game in normal mode: got 3 stars everywhere except for level 24 & 40[b] lol, so if anyone in mode normal/professional managed the 3 I would love to hear from you and your strategy cos you are
I gave it another go at the pro level and despite various advices etc I am still 2 stars on 20/24/27/28/33/38/39/40...you have to take into account I am fast approaching old biddy status and so my fingers are not as agile on the keyboard as they used to be , my poor mouse took a serious bashing with that game
Anyway thanks a lot to all the gamers in the forum for all their tips, each bit helps

Go to: