Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Game will not pass level 3-12

[Post New]by melissaga on Jun 2, 09 7:13 PM
I am having the same problems!!!

[Post New]by ladycobra3 on Jun 3, 09 8:46 AM
I have been in contact with the makers of this game. They did find a bug and have fixed it and sent it to BFG. When BFG will update their site with the new program is the question. Until then your only option is to restart the game under a new name. I had the problem several days ago. It did not happen to me until I went backwards to try and get expert on some of the levels I had missed expert on. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by RachNZ on Jun 6, 09 7:51 PM
I downloaded game again and it will let me pass the level it previously got stuck on, but now losing all coins and previously purchased helpers/upgrades.

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Jun 7, 09 7:41 AM
Hi, I can't get past Level 4-1. I finish that level with expert score, and it moves to the next one, but when it loads, it goes right back to the one that I finished. I haven't tried deleting it, then re-downloading it. I will try that. Thanks.

Edited on 06/07/2009 at 7:42:12 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jun 7, 09 6:37 PM
Same problem, game circles back to previous level w/o upgrades. If anyone finds a solution, please let me know. Have uninstalled and started over, same problem.

[Post New]by sadieslynn on Aug 5, 09 5:10 PM
I can't get past 3-15, The deli counter. When I push the people to give them their food she throws more food behind her. Sometimes I have to click on the person to give them their food, other times I have to click on the picture above their heads. I have tried this level over & over again for the past week. I have gottyon very close to the goal but can't win the level. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to beat this level?

[Post New]by vimford15 on Aug 8, 09 4:59 AM
I am stuck on level 4-3,regular time 5:48 and think this problem starts when you go back to try and pickup a missed expert. Guess the only thing to do is play all the way through to the end and then go back to see if you can pickup the missed expert after the end of a new game.

Go to: