gremmie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

BONUS CHAPTER?

[Post New]by gremmie on Feb 25, 15 3:34 PM
I COMPLETED THE GAME, DID NOT WANT TO PLAY THE BONUS CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY. NOW I FIND NO WAY TO PLAY THE BONUS CHAPTER, WHAT DO I DO???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:BONUS CHAPTER?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 25, 15 3:38 PM
Hi gremmie,

I was splashing along and came across this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting the bonus chapter to play. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

I definitely want you to be able to progress and play the bonus chapter in this game. It may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to troubleshoot this issue for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 25, 15 9:39 PM
Gremmie, just go to Extras and then click on "Play". It doesn't always say "bonus chapter", but often you just see the word "Play" in the Extras.

[Post New]by Starryid1 on Mar 6, 15 4:51 PM
I'm writing this as I've seen so many articles ppl are writing and they are having great problems finding the BONUS GAME @ the end of the mystery of Marie Roget CE. Including myself. I bought the game about 10 days ago. Since that time, I'd finished playing the game for the 3rd time last night. I was so miffed the 2nd time that....never mind that. The Bonus Game is found when: Open 'Extra's' then click on the Play button @ the top of the box that all the extra's that are listed in. (Extra's box)

[Post New]by blumonkey67 on Mar 19, 15 12:37 AM
Okay people, ITS JUST NOT THERE! I will take the moderators advice since they work for the company and know well.

[Post New]by capthaddock on Mar 25, 15 10:15 AM
Just follow Starryid1's advice and you'll hit the bonus game.

BONUS CHAPTER?

[Post New]by jdajoiner on Apr 1, 15 5:43 PM
gremmie wrote:I COMPLETED THE GAME, DID NOT WANT TO PLAY THE BONUS CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY. NOW I FIND NO WAY TO PLAY THE BONUS CHAPTER, WHAT DO I DO???

I am having the same problem. Did you get your problem resolved?

Go to: