bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Strategy guide available for Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 2, 09 4:49 PM
Just wanted to let you all know there is a Strategy Guide available for Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring!

You can get to the Strategy Guide by clicking below.

Sherlock Holmes: The Secret of the Silver Earring Strategy Guide

Happy Gaming!

bfgErie

Re:Strategy guide available for Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring

[Post New]by elaine0174 on Jun 7, 09 5:41 PM
The Strategy is helpful, but I am having trouble getting past the guard to get to the theater. The guide told me to run to the right side of the wagnon, but it will not stop there he runs all the way to the pipes and then I am suppose to wait until guard is parallel to me, so I wait and get caught anyway. What am I doing wrong?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:Strategy guide available for Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 7, 09 8:06 PM
Wait until the gaurd is near level with the handles of the wagon then make your move. you have to time it just right. on the way get the key out to the theater. you do not have much time.click the theater door low.

[Post New]by spikey30 on Jun 8, 09 1:33 AM
Its really bad that you have to pay for the strategy guide tut tut! shame on you

[Post New]by nbean2326 on Jun 8, 09 8:40 PM
This website usually has walkthroughs for all the large file games and you can get for free. Here is the one for this game.

[URL removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/15/2009 at 8:50:00 AM PST

[Post New]by elaine0174 on Jun 13, 09 6:49 PM
I am on quiz number 4. I have answer all yes but I am not sure on Number 1 and 5 what the coments would be. From my answer they both came from a letter send to holmes from kalidassa. But everytime I close to see if I am right it keeps saying there is an error. I know on the question #4 is the two threat papers that I pick up and cannot figure out which answer is wrong. PLease help!!

[Post New]by mamamicci on Jun 26, 09 5:27 AM
I am just a beginner. I gathered all the clues from the first night, and now I am in Sherlock's home trying to study the evidence. How do I look at the powders under the microscope and how do I examine the small round tin??? I put the two powders on the microscope slide but nothing happens.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jul 25, 09 7:25 PM
Hello I am stuck at hall. I keep hearing sherlock I am not through examing everything. can anyone help?How do I find the lady that fainted? I have talked to all the people out side. When do the police arrive? I found an extra clue but still no advance, what do I do.? There was no note at the blue table cloth. do I need to down load something extra.

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 8:33:29 PM PST

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 12, 09 9:19 PM
Hello I got past all the clues. now I am up to where he checks out the theater. You have to go in at the office at night. get the key and paper out of the desk. hide by by the wagon till the guard passes and run to the theater and open the door and check out the theater. You have to have a mask for the quick lime. light the lanterns. get the keys behind the door , there is a piece of cloth. You have to cut it to make a mask , so you can see the body in quick lime..

[Post New]by MaceWIndu on Aug 22, 10 12:10 PM
Is there a walkthrough?

[Post New]by MaceWIndu on Aug 22, 10 12:12 PM
in case there isnt, im stuck at the train station. i've talked to the station master over and over, i've got the cap, feather, and cigarette ****. what am i missing?

DC077
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DC077 on Jan 5, 13 3:17 PM
I am deleting all the games I bought from big fish games - this game sucks as it has NO instructions or hints. I cannot believe that you have to pay for the strategy guide! You guys are sharks - not fish. I am so sorry I ever joined - I will not contribute ONE more cent to this site and will let everyone on every social site know about this nonsense.

Go to: