Janice100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Noooooo!!!! My saved game disappeared!

[Post New]by Janice100 on Jun 3, 09 7:36 AM
I have been playing Omega Stone for days--and was stuck in the underground maze at Chichen Itza forever--I carefully saved the game last night as always and this morning it's no longer there. All I get is the new game opening. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to recover my game? HELP!!!

Re:Noooooo!!!! My saved game disappeared!

[Post New]by darwinnewton on Jun 3, 09 12:03 PM
If you remember what you named it, it may not be lost. Go back to the saved games area. Pan through the saved games and look for the titel only and NOT the picture. You may have saved it OVER an older save that shows the old photo but the newer name. Good luck

[Post New]by darwinnewton on Jun 3, 09 12:05 PM
Or it could be the other way around too. You may have saved the old photo over a newer name. So the new saved game just LOOKS like the old saved one.

In the future, remember to "save as". Hope this helps.

Janice100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Janice100 on Jun 3, 09 1:11 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I know I sound like an idiot, but I can't find a "Saved Games Area?" The saved game icon has disappeared from across the bottom inventory, and I only had the one game saved. I've pushed a lot of buttons trying to find the Area, but must be missing something?

[Post New]by darwinnewton on Jun 3, 09 8:13 PM
Try clicking on the pot of scrolls. I run through my items simultaneously by clicking on the bag/backpack to see my items, camera to see photo's, and the pot to see game scenes I've saved.

Hang in there. I am so far, but I'm getting close to just deleting this awfully frustrating game. Ugh!

Go to: