vadudette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Can't Get the Gem

[Post New]by vadudette on Feb 27, 15 6:15 PM
I have placed the travel map and have played the HOP game at the fireplace. After I find the objects it just stops and doesn't give me anything...according to the walk thru I am suppose to get the GEM...I can see it sitting there but nothing happens. Can anyone be kind enough to help me, I have started this game three time and get stopped at the same place.

Re:Can't Get the Gem

[Post New]by juliesarge on Feb 28, 15 7:10 AM
same thing happened to me

sue2610
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sue2610 on Mar 1, 15 4:13 PM
And me .....big fish is this a glitch?

[Post New]by leahmg on Mar 2, 15 2:46 PM
I, too, can't get the gem. HELP!

Thanks ever so.

[Post New]by joyce65 on Mar 3, 15 11:41 AM
please help with gem

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 15 12:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I came across this thread as I was splashing along and see that there is some trouble getting the gem in this particular game.

It looks like there was an update not too long ago to hopefully help with this issue. More information can be found in the following Forum thread:

NEW UPDATE for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World is now available! - February 27, 2015

If you are still seeing issues, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of the specific game Forum page. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: