ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Dracula Origin; stuck again on safes in mansion

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 3, 09 8:41 AM
I have read through alot of the forums out there, I think all! And I have been stuck twice so far - new at this kind of game. But now I am stuck with the 2 wall safes in the mansion when you first come in. I have successfully forged the key to the chamber of stairs behing the wall at midpoint landing of stairs but now the only 2 things where the hand appears are those safes, and I can't figure out how to do it, I believe I am supposed to start with the one upstairs. I know the space bar trick so I should have everything, but? Any help out there?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Dracula Origin; stuck again on safes in mansion

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 3, 09 8:44 AM
My suggestion is to google the walkthrough for this game. There are a few that are quite helpful. I played the game a while ago and I needed lots of help..lol. It's a fun game and very challenging.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 09 9:00 AM
This is my favourite puzzle. You need two sheets of paper and both safes before you can open the one downstairs.

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 3, 09 10:09 AM
Thanks alot; where might I find a "walk though" for this game? After I posted this question I went back into the game and figured out the paper trick on my own then fealt stupid that I posted this so I played long enouph till I am now in another country (had a phone call - don't know where I am right now but will figure it out shortly LOL) Again, thanks and if you know of a good walk through, I may well need it, there were alot of other questions about places further in this game and I am sure I will get stuck again!
Thank you!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 09 10:13 AM
You don't really need a walkthrough. There are several experts for this game who will be able to help you with any questions you may have.

PS If you're really desperate, google. The MaGtRo walkthrough is the best, as always.

Edited on 06/03/2009 at 10:14:25 AM PST

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 3, 09 3:33 PM
Now I can't figure out how to decipher the words on the parchemen in the museum... will take your tip on walkthru; because I should be able to figure this out and to ask is to cheat but if anyone wants answer!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 09 3:52 PM
I can point you in the right direction.

Line 1) Magic weapon, Seker head.
Line 2) Cursed blood, north altar
Line 3) Destroy guardian and suffer the consequences.

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Jun 3, 09 4:08 PM
Thank You very much Mr_Russ! You know your stuff! That will help me get on with Museum in Cairo and move on... Thanks again!

cairo museum

[Post New]by tiggerwoman57 on Jun 14, 09 7:56 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:You don't really need a walkthrough. There are several experts for this game who will be able to help you with any questions you may have.

PS If you're really desperate, google. The MaGtRo walkthrough is the best, as always.

Go to: