ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:hidden expedition: Everest problems

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 10, 08 9:40 AM
Hello hankshelly go to if you can live chat or support they do fix this quickly for you.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Aug 10, 08 1:14 PM
GinaBean wrote:Live Chat isn't available on the weekends, ghost. Hankshelly, a number of people have also had this problem, many of them have posted on this issue on the HE Amazon thread, you may find an answer over there. If not, try e-mailing Tech Support. Good luck!

I've done live chat on Saturdays, in the afternnoon here. Don't know exactly what hours they do it, cuz I am in Easter Standard-DAYLIGHT- Time. And BF IS ON THE WEST COAST.. aS A MATTER OF FACT, sOME TECH, i WON'T MENTION HIS NAME, AFTER HE SOLVED MY PROBLEM , We had a nice chat

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 10, 08 1:21 PM
Hi everyone just clicked on the right box that says support and heres what I got.Live Chat is premium support service which allows you to connect and chat with a knowledgeable Customer Support Representative. Live Chat support is only available for active Game Club members. To use Live Chat sign in to "My Account," select My Game Club, and click the button "Chat Live Now."Live Chat is available from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

For assistance launching Live Chat please refer to the following article: Launching Live Chat

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Aug 10, 08 1:31 PM
Okay, my bad. I thought it was only on weekdays.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 10, 08 1:34 PM
I want some more pickle juice ginabean.and I waaaaaantttt it nowwwww..lol

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 10, 08 3:01 PM
It`s all your fault ginabean you turned me into a pink panther lush.now I gotta go to the streets and dress stupid and all to get some money for my own pink panthers .But I will share with you PMSL.

Edited on 08/10/2008 at 3:01:39 PM PST

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Aug 10, 08 3:07 PM
You gotta "go to the streets and dress stupid for money"? And people will actually pay you for that?

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 10, 08 3:16 PM
If you had my body .....yes roflmao.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 11, 08 9:22 AM
Hi hankshelly! I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and move this discussion over to the forum we have set up for Hidden Expedition: Everest ™. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

Re:Can not activate game again

[Post New]by Prylen on Jun 12, 09 11:41 AM
Hi,
I just reinstalled my computer.
Now I have downloaded and installed this game again, that I have earlier purchased.
But - it can't be activated?

Is there any clue of how to re-activate this again?
My other games, that I've installed and actived went good. No problems. Why not this game also? I have checked all trouble-shooting areas, but can not find help there either. No firewalls issues either. And no avast issues either.

I really do not know why this (and one other game I've purchased; Bejeweled 2: Deluxe) will not be able to activate?

The error code for this said: (806-700)
Is these two games TOO old? They where my very first downloads, and I have been a member for about 1½ year now.

Is there any help for this issue to get?
Thanks!

[Post New]by jmecoach on Jun 2, 12 12:23 AM
I installed game today, and when I get to puzzles it says to rotate go to space. where is "space", and what are they talking about. please anyone HELP. send to jmecoach

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 5, 14 2:05 PM
On my desktop computer keyboard, the "space" key is the big one at the bottom which you use to get spaces between words

doh

I found this odd too, as in most games you right click the mouse to rotate pieces....

Edited on 01/05/2014 at 2:06:03 PM PST

Go to: