orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

The girl on the deli doesnt do anything!

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Jun 3, 09 11:19 AM
Am I missing something? I paid to have someone work there but she does nothing but chew gum. I'm confused!

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Re:The girl on the deli doesnt do anything!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 3, 09 11:23 AM
Hi orinoco62!

This confused me at first as well. You still have to click on the signs at the counter and choose the right item, but you no longer have to walk over to the counter once you have hired a person for the deli...you should notice that the main girl will still be doing any other tasks you set her to do while you choose the deli items, which saves some time!

Happy gaming !

orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Jun 3, 09 11:27 AM
Ahhhhhh.......thanks very much for that

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jun 3, 09 11:27 AM
Took me a few minutes to work that out as well orinoco!

[Post New]by snowangel77 on Jun 4, 09 9:15 AM
It does save time but she should at least do one of the products, the cashier does a better job and the man in the bunny suit just stands there whats up with that well it's still a good game

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jun 7, 09 6:44 PM
Sure would be nice if she'd at least pull up the item list though! And if the cashier would push the carts up too! As for Bunny Suit........who knows what purpose he serves.
And the game doesn't progress all the way through for me either, it cycles back after 3-12 and no improvements purchased are there! AUGGGHHHH!

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bryb2001 on Jun 19, 09 5:07 AM
Just wait til your employees join the union and have to take breaks during the day...lol It gets very frustrating then you have to cover their area for them until they come back.

Go to: