Locket is gone

[Post New]by Jackiesright on Feb 28, 15 8:53 AM
Just retrieved the second heart and the locket has disappeared from the slot it belongs in. I have asked for a clue and it just circles the area where the locket should be. Help!

Limin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Locket is gone

[Post New]by Limin on Feb 28, 15 2:55 PM
I am having the exact same problem! Did you figure it out?

[Post New]by Maggie3165 on Mar 1, 15 9:35 AM
Me too! Is there anyone who can help us please?

[Post New]by Toby0119 on Mar 1, 15 9:51 AM
I'm having the same problem! Has anyone figured it out yet?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 15 9:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and noticed that there is some trouble with a locket that seems to be missing from inventory. Definitely doesn't make things fun when items go missing.

It sounds like since a lot of players are experiencing the same issue, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to troubleshoot and keep track of this issue.

I hope this helps! Thanks for your understanding!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Toby0119 on Mar 1, 15 10:29 AM
I'm playing it on my iPhone though. I can't create a report on it..

[Post New]by Unstashable on Mar 1, 15 6:26 PM
I'm having the same problem and also on my iPhone

[Post New]by Mad_duncanson on Mar 2, 15 3:46 AM
I also have the same issue. On iPhone there is no ability to send error reports.

[Post New]by Scarlettjez on Mar 2, 15 5:10 AM
I am having the same problem and I'm on an iPad. How do I create a report?

[Post New]by Netjera on Mar 3, 15 12:50 PM
I'm having this problem on my iPad, as well. I just bought the game two days ago, and if I'd realized it was broken, I wouldn't have made the purchase.

This is not the first broken game I've gotten for iPad. It's my third. Big Fish really needs to quality test these games better before releasing them!

So far, These games have stopped working:

Murder She Wrote
Flux
Nevertales Beauty Within
Island the Lost Adventure

It's crazy that I've purchased these games and none of them are working. I think it's a problem with the ad wrapper, since most of them quit to the desktop between the ads and the actual game. I tell you this: they're losing me as an ipad customer. I'm not going to keep throwing money away.

Edited on 03/05/2015 at 8:48:44 PM PST

[Post New]by hipster487 on Mar 9, 15 5:30 PM
The moderator wrote that will be sending report but no word about locket bug that makes the game unable to finish.

That was 9 days ago!!!

I also buy a lot of Big Fish games and am also getting fed up spending money on games that end up being unfinishable.

I would say that about 20% of games I buy have glitches so I also will stop purchasing unless Big Fish gives credits for broken games or fixes the game so it can be completed and the Extra chapters etc are accessible.

Thank you kindly
NL

Edited on 03/09/2015 at 5:31:06 PM PST

FATEYES
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by FATEYES on Mar 11, 15 4:36 AM
I had the trouble with the locket dissappearing as well. So I uninstalled and reinstalled only to get stopped again in the childrens room once I placed the moon in the wall, nothing happened and again I can go no further. Any news people

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 4:38:08 AM PST

[Post New]by DitziMitzi on Mar 11, 15 5:59 AM
I can't tell you how many Big Fish games I've bought via your site and the App Store. I'm sure you realize how frustrating it is to be enjoying a game and suddenly forced to come to a complete halt. Please give me my locket back, I paid for it.

[Post New]by Mistresszim on Mar 12, 15 12:08 PM
Just retrieved the third heart and the locket is gone again! Lost locket after second heart so reinstalled and started over. Now the same problem with the third heart. Help!!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 12, 15 12:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I do apologize for the confusion. I see that there are a number of players on a mobile device. In this case, it is still recommended to contact the Technical Support Team. The Dr. Felix report won't show up on the mobile devices.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Since this is more of a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread. Thank you for your understanding and patience. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since it has been addressed.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/12/2015 at 12:28:37 PM PST

Go to: