siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Length of Game?

[Post New]by siscokid on Feb 28, 15 11:41 AM
Has anyone played this in it's entirety? Curious to know how long the game is before (possibly) purchasing.

Thanks!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Length of Game?

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 28, 15 4:31 PM
I am not neceesarily the right person to tell you as I like to play slowly and absorb everything I see, unlike others who like to run through it. I read a lot of posts that said they had completed 90 minute demo within 30/40 minutes, for me however took 75 minutes.

After the demo I bought the game, I started playing at 10am and finished at 4.30pm although I did take a 45 minute break in between to walk my dogs. The bonus game was approx 1 hour 30 minutes for me, please remember I like playing a game slowly.

Hopefully other fishies will give you their feedback and you can decide then.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Mar 1, 15 3:35 PM
3 HOURS and 18 MINUTES!!! Ridiculous! And let's remove at least 1/2 hour for chores, lunch, etc! I play on custom but mostly hard settings (no glints, etc, etc) skipped no puzzles, used the jump map a couple times and found all masks. Wish I could get my money back for this one.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Mar 1, 15 5:54 PM
I have not completed the game but I dropped in to say I really appreciate the comments by Daxadillion , kgustavson and whomever may post later regarding game length.

Also "thank you" to siscokid for creating this topic.

I find this type of info helpful in deciding whether or not to buy and also to compare my speed (or lack of same) to other players. "Bravo Zulu"

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Mar 2, 15 7:28 PM
Thanks to all who chimed in on experiences. Guess I have to make up my own mind on this one! However, input was very much appreciated!

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Mar 3, 15 2:42 AM
If it helps, I find that games these days are somewhere in between the 2.5 to 3 hour range. But I am a very fast player and I skip a few puzzles.

Go to: