MSJMOM
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

How many card to clear for a x5 multiplier?

[Post New]by MSJMOM on Feb 28, 15 12:19 PM
I'm on Chapter 19, and it requires a X5 multiplier to complete this round...how many cards must be cleared to reach this goal?

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:How many card to clear for a x5 multiplier?

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Mar 3, 15 4:19 AM
Hi MSJMOM. Well I assume you already have the ballroom item that starts the multiplier at 1.5x, so you need to get the multiplier up to 4x which automatically changes to 5x. This means you need to go up 2.5 (from 1.5 to 4).

Also you probably have the ballroom item that starts the combos at 5. So once you start a combo, you've already got 0.1x multiplier and each card gives you another 0.1x multiplier. So once you have reached 5 you need a further 24 cards. So adding those two together means you need 29 cards. Phew I hope my maths is right there.

Basically find a hand that has a good number of starting cards in easy positions and make sure you have lots of wildcards and charged up powerups. Good luck!

MSJMOM
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by MSJMOM on Mar 8, 15 8:47 AM
GAG....thanks! Phew, that was a little confusing but I think I got it! However, I also think I'll be playing the level more than once...LOL!

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Apr 12, 15 9:30 PM
WOW - I am with you on that one @ MSJMOM! WTH!!!??!!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 20, 15 9:52 AM
I like replaying hands to get upgrades or wildcards. I played Fairway Collectors Edition for a year to beat it! I like getting my money's worth.

Go to: