The game is frozen.
Help!

MegEG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Stuck on "grab the key" game.

[Post New]by MegEG on Mar 1, 15 4:44 PM
The same thing happened to me! Did you find a solution?

Stuck on "grab the key" game.

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Mar 2, 15 4:42 PM
Judianna wrote:Literally.
Down to 4 moves.
The game is frozen.
Help!

I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game and restarted the game and my computer. Nothing works and I do not want to start all over again. So frustrating.

spamala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by spamala on Mar 3, 15 3:03 PM
Same here. I actually got down to 3 moves before it froze. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. No change.

sherrilafkas
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilafkas on Mar 4, 15 6:18 AM
same here. I actualy already restarted the game because i accidently hit skip on a game instead of restart. now to have to do it again is a big drag.

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Mar 4, 15 3:20 PM
I messaged the company that put the game out on Facebook. They told me they have a fix and have provided it to Big Fish. Supposedly with this fix you will not need to replay the game from the beginning. Not sure when the update will be pushed out to us. The game company told me this on Tuesday.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 5, 15 5:48 PM
If this is the one outside the cave with the robot, I can't even get the blocks to move!!

[Post New]by helgaogoskar on Mar 6, 15 3:42 AM
Same here and uninstall and reinstall don´t help and I don´t understand how it should because it´s the same version of the game in the inventory as the one we are playing.

Edited on 03/06/2015 at 3:43:14 AM PST

[Post New]by carolnimmo on Mar 6, 15 8:37 PM
Same here. I actually got down to 3 moves before it froze. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. No change.

[Post New]by ramblinbegonia on Mar 11, 15 9:24 AM
I am also crashed at this point: 3 moves left, actually following the guide, so did it correctly...don't want to start again to have this happen again as it seems to be doing it for many people....any word from big fish on how to resolve???? Un installing and Re installing does not work...very disappointed

[Post New]by nettieloves_cats on Mar 12, 15 12:10 PM
I cant believe I've come this far and the game froze! this is unreal! No matter what I have to play the game over with the update fix or to uninstall and reinstall. this is the kind of thing that takes all the excitement out of playing a game.....I am so disappointed!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 12, 15 12:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that this game seems to freeze on certain parts. It definitely doesn't make things fun.

Let's go ahead and check out the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, let's then go ahead and contact the Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to look into this issue and offer troubleshooting.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. We do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of the Forums. Thank you for your understanding!

I do hope this helps and gets all of you to playing the game again.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: