unlock code

unlock code

[Post New]by bbewnoved on Jun 3, 09 3:12 PM
what is the unlock code? i cant find it.

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Re:unlock code

[Post New]by Blue_River on Jun 3, 09 3:30 PM
Unlock code? Is there something I missed? I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean. Let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jun 4, 09 8:57 PM
WHAT CODE?

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 5, 09 6:59 AM
This is the first Ive heard of an unlock code.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,346 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 5, 09 7:04 AM
Think you need to purchase the game.

lildee34481
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by lildee34481 on Jun 5, 09 8:09 AM
I did'nt get an unlock code when I purchased this game but,I got it free because of big fish points I earned from other games I had purchased ,could be why no code ,I have'nt played any of the other games since I installed V.F. THOUGH ...PRETTY SAD HUH??

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 5, 09 9:57 AM
I think that he means that you have to get a code to unlock the game. I'm not sure because I never clicked that "button" before!

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Jun 5, 09 11:08 AM
When you get the game for free or you pay for it, they mentioin a code, but that really stand for registering the game.

[Post New]by adamkadabra on Jun 5, 09 2:31 PM
hey i managed to get the game using big fish points and it didnt ask for a code.. did u click on the icon on the game manager page that says purchase with fish points? dont click purchase game on the actually free trial im startin to think it wants u to buy the game and not use the points..

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 2:32:11 PM PST

[Post New]by pattan59801 on Jun 6, 09 1:12 PM
what pray tel is big fish points??????

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 6, 09 6:08 PM
Yes I would like to know also since I buy quite a few games here... maybe I have some?

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on Jun 6, 09 6:47 PM
I signed up for something that lets me buy the games for 6.99 ea. This seems to accumulate points or something because sometimes I get the game for free.

I just click on the download and if it is already on my computer, then it updates everything and I never have to enter a code.

[Post New]by chellethecat on Jun 13, 09 11:58 PM
Atropos wrote:I signed up for something that lets me buy the games for 6.99 ea. This seems to accumulate points or something because sometimes I get the game for free.

I just click on the download and if it is already on my computer, then it updates everything and I never have to enter a code.

Are you sure it's not just using a game credit when you "don't have to pay" for the game? For example, I bought a game credit, but when my account bills today I will have two to use on games. When I use one of these towards a game I don't "pay" anything at that time, though the credit has already been paid for.

Searched high and low and don't see a single thing about any points.

And for the record, you can click the "Buy now" from the trial and still spend your credits instead of paying for it.

cailey50
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by cailey50 on Jun 14, 09 4:27 AM
If you sign up for big fish games, they give you 1 free game a month.

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Jun 14, 09 6:23 AM
that mean that you have to register your game, after you purchase it, you go to register screen, that is all, there is no code, just a saying.

[Post New]by chellethecat on Jun 14, 09 3:43 PM
cailey50 wrote:If you sign up for big fish games, they give you 1 free game a month.

I can assure you that I have never once gotten a free game in the time I've been a member.
When my monthly fee is paid, I get a game credit. That credit is not free however, that credit is from paying my $6.99 monthly fee. It's no different then buying credits at other times.

Membership F.A.Q. wrote:Big Fish Game Club is an ongoing monthly subscription service with no minimum purchases and no commitments. Each month that you’re a member, your payment method is charged $6.99 for one (1) game credit. This credit can then be redeemed for any game on our site! Your billing date will remain the same day each month, unless you cancel.

lori1969
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lori1969 on Jun 14, 09 4:54 PM
I also have a membership and get 1 free game a month. It happens after you are a member for 1 consecutive year.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,869 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 14, 09 5:36 PM
lori1969 wrote:I also have a membership and get 1 free game a month. It happens after you are a member for 1 consecutive year.

No, you are paying for the game. I've belonged to the game club for over a year and the game is not free. It is taken out of my checking account once a month automatically. Check your bank or credit card statement. You'll see that you are paying for that game credit.

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 14, 09 10:02 PM
lorie56 wrote:
lori1969 wrote:I also have a membership and get 1 free game a month. It happens after you are a member for 1 consecutive year.

No, you are paying for the game. I've belonged to the game club for over a year and the game is not free. It is taken out of my checking account once a month automatically. Check your bank or credit card statement. You'll see that you are paying for that game credit.

I have been a member for over 2 yrs, your membership gives you the ability to buy gaems for 6.99. Each and every month you have that amount... 6.99 US dollars, either deducted from your bank account, or added to your credit card. ( it depends what payment plan you have. )

These monthly debits / payments equal game credits. That is what your money turns into ... a prepaid game credit. But we do pay for them.

I hope this helps

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 14, 09 10:03 PM
oops typo...
games
( not gaems)

Go to: