Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Better Clues for the Flower Bonuses - PLEASE?

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 1, 15 8:55 AM
I don't mind getting silver on the levels (would prefer gold but sometimes I just can't get there in time!) BUT I would like to get the bonus for the plants - but seriously, some of the clues are just ridiculous!!

E.G. am on 2nd stage of the Greek level and all the clue says is - it's hard to tell the islands apart - so I make sure that the 2 islands that allow planting are COMPLETELY different - and don't get the bonus?

Am at a loss

And that's just one example out of MANY!!

Please can someone post some better clues for the planting bonuses!
I don't mind having to work for it - but am frustrated when what appears to answer their clue fails so utterly

Help?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Re:Better Clues for the Flower Bonuses - PLEASE?

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 1, 15 12:05 PM
Perhaps you could make the islands similar to each other re. the plants instead of completely different?
So that they are hard to tell apart.

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 3, 15 3:34 PM
Um ... OK?

I'll give it a go!

But would REALLY appreciate someone posting better clues for the flower bonuses - am seriously NOT getting some of the games' clues

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 3, 15 7:28 PM
The clues can be tough to understand...I often went first for the opposite of what they wanted. Don't give up! Just keep asking if you get stuck, OK?

If you didn't know, there's another forum for this game, but with the Collector's Edition added, so you can also look there for answers. Both Blue Star Fish and I have been looking both places for questions.

Blue Star Fish has also been posting videos on YouTube. If you are not familiar with Blue Star Fish, she is quite accomplished at TM games and she makes wonderful, helpful videos. If you're unfamiliar with YouTube, PM me and I'll give you info.

Right now I'm in the middle of writing a help document for a new game out and doing a couple of competitions, but I'll see if I can put together a document with all the level flower arrangements in the next couple of days.

Edited on 03/03/2015 at 7:35:26 PM PST

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 10, 15 11:55 AM
Hespera wrote:The clues can be tough to understand...I often went first for the opposite of what they wanted. Don't give up! Just keep asking if you get stuck, OK?

If you didn't know, there's another forum for this game, but with the Collector's Edition added, so you can also look there for answers. Both Blue Star Fish and I have been looking both places for questions.

Blue Star Fish has also been posting videos on YouTube. If you are not familiar with Blue Star Fish, she is quite accomplished at TM games and she makes wonderful, helpful videos. If you're unfamiliar with YouTube, PM me and I'll give you info.

Right now I'm in the middle of writing a help document for a new game out and doing a couple of competitions, but I'll see if I can put together a document with all the level flower arrangements in the next couple of days.

Thank you

Will have a look for Blue Star Fish - am not worried about improving from a silver but am miffed I can't get the flower bonuses

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 10, 15 12:03 PM
Most helpful!
Thank you VERY much!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 11, 15 10:08 AM
Finally got spoilers done for flower patterns. They are posted in this forum.

[Post New]by Bertladyhawke on May 2, 15 9:48 PM
make the islands match .... I'm stuck on the flowers on 38 ... the one about altitude ... any suggestions?
Thanks

Go to: