Car repair

[Post New]by moghedian on Mar 1, 15 8:58 AM
Was going to buy game but another game with issues. I put the funnel with the water into the radiator BEFORE adding the bandage. Now I have the bandage on and the funnel with the water in the radiator but it still thinks the car needs water!

Also stuck on the latest Mystery Case Files game with the frozen match game. Sick of games with issues like these!

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:Car repair

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 1, 15 9:10 AM
I am stuck here also. the only thing I have in my inventory is a bent nail. Anyone know how to get past this?

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 1, 15 10:08 AM
Well I was able to find a video walk through on Y Tube. Apparently the bucket of water needs to be added twice, after the first time you fill it, next fix the leaky hose. After this the bucket of water is suppose to be back in your inventory and you fill it again. But my bucket of water is not in my inventory. Any thoughts?

vixen999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vixen999 on Mar 2, 15 1:51 PM
I agree with everyone. Stuck with a bent nail and no bucket.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 2, 15 2:37 PM
vixen999 wrote:I agree with everyone. Stuck with a bent nail and no bucket.

Go to the games SE version located here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4212.page

Look for a post titled "Spoiler Alert: Fix for Radiator" you will find detailed instructions on how to fix this.

[Post New]by moghedian on Mar 11, 15 1:25 PM
This isn't really a fix, just a way to start over. No Thanks.

Then further in the game, who knows if another issue will crop up, needing
you to start over again.

No Sale for me. I will say Thank You for the ability to preview games. Better than buying it and finding out you are stuck.

Too bad that latest Mystery Case Files matching game issue was further than the preview time!

Go to: