Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Today's DD

[Post New]by Jurinne on Mar 2, 15 3:17 AM
I like this game and I think it's definitely worth the price. I do have two complaints:

1. I keep ending up in options while I'm playing, even though I don't click on the options icon. I used to have the same problem in Sparkle 2.
2. During the trial period it didn't get any more difficult. I'm a decent marble popper and I won every level easily. And for the knives, or whatever they are, all I did was shoot and shoot as quickly as I could and won. I wonder if that's the point.

Still, for a DD price, I think it's worth it. I love Sparkle 2 and have been hoping for another good game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Today's DD

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 2, 15 4:49 AM
Hi Jurinne,

I was splashing along and came across this thread. Thank you for your feedback on this particular game. We definitely appreciate the time you took to let other players know of your review.

I've gone ahead and unlocked the review thread so that reviews going forward can be posted in that specific Forum thread. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: