Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

stuck in swamp... plz help me

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 2, 15 6:50 AM
found all the frog flowers and have been around a few times, but where is the big monster to defeat?
tried to go home to get more health/magic potions but can't seem to backtrack down the cliff
suggestions or a spoiler would help

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:stuck in swamp... plz help me

[Post New]by playsome on Mar 2, 15 11:25 AM
Once you've got the last two flowers go right then up this gets you out of the swamp. up ahead is some talking then the last battle in the section.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 2, 15 2:12 PM
first there were 5 flowers then 3, are there 2 more somewhere that I am missing?
I am still confused

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 2, 15 5:16 PM
Yes, there are a total of 10 flowers you must collect to make it out of the swamps.

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on Mar 3, 15 8:18 PM
I am stuck too - I can't find the grappling hook. I have the climbing bag and have been around the swamp many times, but no luck. Any suggestions?

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by playsome on Mar 4, 15 6:00 AM
You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

Edited on 03/04/2015 at 6:05:41 AM PST

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 8, 15 9:24 AM
playsome wrote:You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

ty so much for the info... still trying to find the last 2 flowers will go to the right next!

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by playsome on Mar 8, 15 1:39 PM
Playful61 wrote:
playsome wrote:You have to pick up the first five flowers or you can't do the frog mini-game in the first place. The second group of Three flowers is on an island on the left side of the screen while playing the mini-game. The last Two flowers are on an island on the right of the screen while playing the mini-game. It takes time but you can find them. As for the Grapping hook it was to the right of the crashed plane if I remember correctly. you've got the frogs to look forward too. Good Luck

ty so much for the info... still trying to find the last 2 flowers will go to the right next!

Thank you it's nice to know I was able to help and didn't spoil the gameplay for anyone

Go to: