yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

any chance of a walkthrough?

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Mar 2, 15 11:45 AM
Love this game, Would love a walk through even more.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:any chance of a walkthrough?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 2, 15 12:03 PM
Hi yelwbkrd35,

I was skipping along and saw that you are enjoying this particular game. It also looks like you are inquiring if a walk through will be available. I definitely understand wanting to look into this.

We currently don't have any information in regards to when a walk through will be available. Rest assured, once we get word of a walk through, we will definitely post it in the Forums. In the meantime, if you are in the need of tips and suggestions, the Forums is a great place to contact other players.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

treklady1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by treklady1 on Mar 2, 15 1:03 PM
I did find a walkthrough on the web. It's in a PDF format complete with with pictures. Just search on the game name and you will find it on an iPlay suppport web site.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Mar 2, 15 1:45 PM
treklady1, thank you sooo much. I am loving this game too but have gotten stuck for quite a while at certain points. This will certainly be helpful.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Mar 2, 15 5:08 PM
Had I been able to get a bit further in the game I might actually purchase it. However, I spent so much time stuck in various places that I didn't actually get very far. Just wish it had a journal, the hint is good but someplace to make notes would have been even better! I think this may be a new developer; hopefully their next game will include a journal and possibly a map. I will say that the little bit I played was good......frustrating, but good.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 2, 15 8:41 PM
Treklady1: I'm not having any luck finding the website you are referring to. I typed in "I Play", but the website I got was for online games. Can you give me a little more help? I'm not too handy around a computer.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 68132 on Mar 2, 15 9:19 PM
There are comments that they arent able to download the walkthrough. Hopefully, that can be fixed soon. http://blog.****.com/2015/02/sneak-peek-the-big-secret-of-a-small-town/big-secret-strategy-guide/

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by BereniceP on Mar 3, 15 1:56 AM
I found a walkthrough (downloadable pdf) by googling The Big Secret of a Small Town Strategy Guide. Good Luck

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 3, 15 8:46 AM
I Googled the exact words that BereniceP listed in her post, but it did not result in a link to a guide. What did I do wrong?

treklady1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by treklady1 on Mar 3, 15 12:14 PM
I used the Firefox browser with the Google search engine and searched on The Big Secret of a Small Town. The link was the fifth one down and began with "en.support.iplay.com" I don't want to post the full link, but that should get you to the page where the pdf is available for download.

SAPECA
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by SAPECA on Mar 3, 15 2:09 PM
Thank You for sharing the hint to find the Strategy Guide, the only thing you have to do is to copy and paste :

[Removed by Moderator]

Good Luck!!!

Edited on 03/04/2015 at 3:18:17 PM PST

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 68132 on Mar 3, 15 4:42 PM
Try this link from ****. It works for me. Then click on the TBS guide http://downloadgames.support.****.com/link/portal/5400/5799/Article/3206/Do-you-have-a-strategy-guide-for-quot-The-Big-Secret-of-a-Small-Town-quot
If the link doesnt work. Do search with "the big secret of a small town strategy guide". It should show up for ****

Edited on 03/03/2015 at 4:43:10 PM PST

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Mar 3, 15 6:11 PM
SAPECA wrote:Thank You for sharing the hint to find the Strategy Guide, the only thing you have to do is to copy and paste :

sneak-peek-the-big-secret-of-a-small-town/big-secret-strategy-guide/ ,

this way you will have only one entry that to search from : and that is :

blog.****.com/.../sneak-peek-the-big-secret-of-a-small-town/big-secret-st.

Good Luck!!!

Don't add the Extra / Mark at the end of the isolated Link above,
and you can go right to it .
In PDF Form, with Illustrations...
No Downlading Required.
TYVM, SAPECA

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Mar 4, 15 2:49 PM
Thanks Treklady 1

[Post New]by goalweight on Mar 7, 15 8:16 AM
I don't need a walk through at the moment',what I do need is to find the last button

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Mar 21, 15 10:45 AM
The walkthrough ist nicely done and may be helpful... if you need an idea of what to do or where to go next.
But these are NOT the questions I have! I'd rather need a little help with some of the puzzles since I'm really bad at slider puzzles and have just yelled at the screen for having to skip the darn mushroom mini game.

[Post New]by tiredoftrouble on Mar 21, 15 4:08 PM
if I had known that it is impossible to catch him i would not have bought this game. It is a waste of money

Shinaar
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Shinaar on Mar 22, 15 12:06 AM
tiredoftrouble, but it's possile I'll send you a PM.

Go to: