M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

CE version? Will we get it?

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Mar 2, 15 1:03 PM
I bought this game, noticed the odd missing slot in the main menu, but it didn't hit me until I got to the cave and the game asked me "are you sure your done here?" that this must be an SE of the game(with a missing CE).

I looked it up and low and behold there is a CE version that doesn't seem to be available here on BF. =(

Is there any chance we might get the CE version at some point? This would be the second time with a game only the SE was listed without mention of the fact there is a CE.

Would not have purchased if I had known sadly as I prefer games in their full if they have a CE.

Still love BFG, but I do wish you guys would mention when a game has other versions.

~Erithan
(please ignore buggy posted user name)

Edited on 03/02/2015 at 2:19:42 PM PST

JaceDelft
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:CE version? Will we get it?

[Post New]by JaceDelft on Mar 17, 15 12:53 PM
Yes and apart from the missing button there is a big bag with chains and a lock on the right.

I agree that it annoying that BF sells SE games where there is a CE from another seller without being honest about it. Dreamscapes - The Sandman is another example. is that the one you are referring to?

jace.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Mar 19, 15 1:29 PM
I think sometimes it' a miscommunication with the devs as it's only happened (now that you've reminded me) that I know of 3 times now.

Oddly enough more research into magic gate, only shows "teaser" game play vids and a few hints that the game is coming out. It seems the CE is not out yes, makes me wonder if the SE is more of a "beta", especially considering the reported bugs.

Guess we'll see what happens, still hoping BF gets the CE when it does come out/show up. (really weird trying to search).

I'd forgotten about the game you mentioned, the ones I was referring to was wicth's pranks heh.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 19, 15 1:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I see that there is some question as to if a Collector's Edition version will be available for Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness. I definitely understand wanting to look into this.

As a moderation team, we aren't privy to the information as to when and if Collector's Editions of each game will be released. I apologize for the inconvenience. Once we hear anything though, we will definitely post it in the Forums!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Mar 28, 15 1:08 PM
Thank you very much for the information Bellerophon!

I can't wait to hear if any news comes up about the CE version.=)

Feel free to lock this post if you'd like, as now it's about as answered as it can be. XD

Apologies as well if I sounded snarky(can I blame old MCF games on it? heh), stress has made my wording horrible.

~Erithan
(Please ignore bugged user name)

Go to: