Triangle Puzzle in Dock Warehouse

[Post New]by Taxidude on Mar 2, 15 2:53 PM
I am having trouble with the triangle stone puzzle in the dock warehouse. Placed the yellow triangle stone, moved the blue one to the top, the yellow to the left bottom, but it won't allow me to move the red one. Moved the blue one back and it froze. Can't seem to move it or the red one. Anyone got any ideas? Tried exiting and re-entering game, no luck. Will try once more.

ArmyMom88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Triangle Puzzle in Dock Warehouse

[Post New]by ArmyMom88 on Mar 2, 15 9:05 PM
Taxidude wrote:I am having trouble with the triangle stone puzzle in the dock warehouse. Placed the yellow triangle stone, moved the blue one to the top, the yellow to the left bottom, but it won't allow me to move the red one. Moved the blue one back and it froze. Can't seem to move it or the red one. Anyone got any ideas? Tried exiting and re-entering game, no luck. Will try once more.

Same problem here - red one wont move so I cant finish puzzle

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Triangle Puzzle in Dock Warehouse

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Jul 30, 15 12:23 AM
Hi, I just finished that puzzle and here's the placement of the triangles:

Blue at the top
Yellow at the left side
Red at the right side

I didn't have any trouble at all. Have you placed the triangle piece from your inventory? If that doesn't work, try leave the game and try playing again. If same problem, try restarting the computer. Last to try -- delete game from the BFG Game Manager and reinstall it from the website.

Hope one of these ideas helps. Good luck!

Go to: